Pleba Girls Party - Love Comes Tumbleweeds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I keep thinking I need to win the lotto too... but I suppose I should start buying lotto tickets if I want that to happen :lol:

Can't help thinking the money's better off going into my savings account though.

We've got tomorrow off for Australia Day here :yippie:

Yeah, pretty much :lol: It's the day Whatsisname landed at Botany Bay with the First Fleet in 1788... and I think also the day that Federation happened much later (1901).

I'd never drink Fosters (apparently it tastes even more like wombat piss than other sorts of beer), but piffing it at smart-arse poms sounds like a good idea, all right! :madwife: :lol:

:wink:

Good! I've been waiting to talk to you all week. :hug: I missed ya.

How's life with you? Isn't it Australia Day or something?

Aw, I missed you too :hug:

Australia Day was technically yesterday (the 26th), but we've got tomorrow (Monday) off for a public holiday (see previous page) :wink:

Dang, these time zones make things confusing :lol:

Hey Zooey! Good luck!

It's still the 26th here, so Happy Oz Day!

Alisaura said:
Yeah, pretty much :lol: It's the day Whatsisname landed at Botany Bay with the First Fleet in 1788... and I think also the day that Federation happened much later (1901).

I'd never drink Fosters (apparently it tastes even more like wombat piss than other sorts of beer), but piffing it at smart-arse poms sounds like a good idea, all right! :madwife: :lol:

:wink:

Struth Ali :wink:

Grab me a tinnie and throw another shrimp on the barbie, mate!! :reject:

Alisaura said:
Race? What sort of race? We should go there and cheer you on :wink:

It's just a 5k but yeah, I need all the cheering I can get.

WILD! Glad to 'see' you're back in 'business'! :wink:
Happy Australia day to the Aussie Posse.

Back
Top Bottom