Pleba Girls Party - Love Comes Tumbleweeds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mmm, craft... Whatcha making? :D

Nice and lazy so far here :drool:
Was kinda hoping to watch some DVDs later, but the TV my parents have hooked up with their DVD player is on the blink. :madwife: Sigh.

Bear Grylls (Man V. Wild) was just doin' some nekkid push ups :drool: so no need for DVD's for me!! :giggle:

I'm doing my 2007 scrapbook. Just used a 'Beautiful Day' lyric for a really pretty spring page!

Lazy Saturday :drool: Do you live with your folks?

So far it's quite early here... 1:15am.. :giggle: I expect lots of snoozing very shortly :wink:

I went in town yesterday to find that edition of the remastered JT with the bonus disc with Wave of Sorrow. Could I find it. Noop. :mad:

zuropa_fit said:
Bear Grylls (Man V. Wild) was just doin' some nekkid push ups :drool: so no need for DVD's for me!! :giggle:

I'm doing my 2007 scrapbook. Just used a 'Beautiful Day' lyric for a really pretty spring page!

Lazy Saturday :drool: Do you live with your folks?

bear grylls :faint: i love man vs wild, which adventure is the nakkid push ups? other than in my dreams :drool:

hi veryone :wave:

Aw, that sucks RB! :( I hope you can track it down...

No, I usually live with some friends in Melbourne, I've just come up to my parents' place for the long weekend (public holiday on Monday in lieu of Australia Day, which is technically today)... it's my dad's birthday next week, so we're celebrating early while I'm here :)

i think so , need to ask mum a favour to mind the kids ...

cant be cool and hang out in melbourne with 2 kids in tow, especially my halfmental minions of darkness

RavenBlue said:
Hi Jen

Bear Grylls is hot, I must admit. Though that time he drank his own pee was mighty digusting :yuck:

I don't think I've seen the nekkid pushups though :hmm:

i watch too much discovery channel, i also have a crush on mike rowe, and he must be 50 ! but kinda hot..

i obviously just need more male attention . been shut in the house too long lol.

No self-respecting Pagan Biatch (or Evil Overlord, for that matter) should be without their minions of darkness, half mental or not... :wink:
But I guess even Evil Overlords need a break now and then!

I think I saw an ep. of Man vs. Wild where he got dumped in the middle of the Rocky Mountains and had to find his way back to civilisation, with no food or tools or whatever... :yikes:

mysterious_jen said:
i think so , need to ask mum a favour to mind the kids ...

cant be cool and hang out in melbourne with 2 kids in tow, especially my halfmental minions of darkness

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! And I thought my son was the only total lunatic (only sometimes :) )

This is the 2nd time I've seen nekkid pushups - once in the Sierra Nevadas in California and this one was in Patagonia. And yeah, the pee drinking was a bit over the top. Doesn't alter his hotness though. I'd just make him brush his teeth before mauling him!

Alisaura said:

I think I saw an ep. of Man vs. Wild where he got dumped in the middle of the Rocky Mountains and had to find his way back to civilisation, with no food or tools or whatever... :yikes:
Yeah, nothing but a camera crew and a night in a comfy hotel! (Did you hear about the SCANDAL last season?)

Apparently some of his adventures are STAGED (the horror!), like the time he just happened to run across a 'wild' horse and try to tame it. And I guess he spent the night in a hotel once. Now there's a disclaimer at the beginning of the show. "Some of this is staged to show you survival skills, blah, blah, blah" :lol:

mysterious_jen said:
really OH NO . bummer . i was hoping i would catch up with him in the outback one day :( not in a frikin hotel. dang .

I could think of some ways to waste time if I ran into him in a hotel :giggle:

WELDY! long time no see! :hug:

OHNOEZ!! Staged?! Surely not... :lol:
I can't say I'm stunned. I dunno how many camera crews there are in the world that would put up with those sort of conditions :wink:

Hey Weldy :hug:

Back
Top Bottom