Pleba Girls Party - Love Comes Tumbleweeds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
11ATumbleweed.jpg

:whistle:

:wink:

RegularBonoFan said:
Love :love: G'n'R. I always wanted to see Slash and Edge have a play-off, :giggle: Axl's voice awakens something in me that no other voice can.

gunners came here last year (well it was Axl and some other dudes no slash :sad: ) and sebastian bach from skid row.

:drool:

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

grew up on gunners .. good times good times :)

they are nothing on u2 though :hmm:

love2bmama said:
I have this SUPER ugly pair of yellow sunglasses on my bookshelf, but the upside is I saw U23D yesterday! OMG. OMFG, in fact. I haven't had time yet to read back through the thread to see who else has gotten to see it yet, but.....wow....just.....:faint:

I sang, I cried, the friend I took with me fell asleep. She has been severely demoted in the friendship hierarchy for the sacrelidge :wink:

I'm going to it again, without a doubt. Just for the end of Sunday Bloody Sunday I'd go to it again, again, again....

OMG , you lucky thing :drool:

I can't wait to see it :hyper:

~*~BEAUTIFUL~*~ Canyon photo, frankie!

I :heart: the incredible canyons of the SouthWest (USA).
I have at least 2 book on the canyons and landscapes of the SW.

AND I've been :bow: Blessed to have the opportunity twice too visit out there!
I took some gorgeous photos. too! :drool: :drool:

hi wild :hug: how are you? i'm trying to find out if the u2 film is being shown in scotland... I want to see it so badly!

If i disappear without saying bye it's just the connection, nothing personal ;)

yeah I can't get on that site because of the connection haha. anyway I'll just ask around see if anyone knows. 3D u2, wheeee, that'll be me drooling into my popcorn then!! :D

okay think I'll be off now.. sorry I can't stick around longer!

good luck kat!

i spent my few extra $ for the rest of next week/this weekend at the net yesterday.....unless the check my mom sent me shows up by tonight /tomorrow i won't be able to see it if anyone (plebans) from Long Island show up in Manhattan.

WildHoney said:
It's an Elevated Tumbleweed :laugh:
oh, yeaahhhh, of course!! :lol: :lol:

TTFN see you all :heart: next week.

.....this time really NO $ for netcafe this weekend, UNLESS my mom's check shows up in time :(

OR if I find a 10 - 20$ bill somewhere, as I'm re-organizing my stuff! :)

i doubt it.
i think I found ALL the bits of misplaced $$ i'd looked for over the past year. :tsk:

:wink:

BIG {{{HUGS}}}

WildHoney said:
Ok it's been very quiet :tsk:

Ok is Adam in Australia?? No ALi :shocked:
What? Where?!?!? *looks around for wandering 'fros* :hyper:

I wasn't on last night 'cos I was driving up to my parents' place for the long weekend... and I found out today there's an Interference gathering in Melbourne on Monday. :grumpy:

:sigh:

Last edited:
Count me in :rockon: ... except it's Saturday afternoon here :wink:

I'll be interested to see if Kat finds somewhere in Scotland where U23D is showing, I think I should convince my Scottish friend to see it... I'll make a U2 fan/PLEBAn of her yet :evil:

Back
Top Bottom