Pleba Girls Party - Love Comes Tumbleweeds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:sigh: do you guys really have to talk about U23D all the time? *wants*

:grumpy: it's unfair my stupid country ain't getting it!

Last edited:
zuropa_fit said:
Just came in to brag - I finished my first race today! 5k in 34 minutes (exactly the same time that it took my marathoner friend to do his 10k!!!!). As a rounded the last corner and saw the finish line, I almost cried because I was so friggin proud of myself!
Do I look that bad in a miniskirt? :sad:

:wink:

Seriously, congratulations!! That's awesome!! :yippie: :applaud: :hyper: :dancing: :yippie: :rockon:

And Molly was here... :hug:

Prawns and shrimp... I guess shrimp are bigger than prawns, so maybe you could BBQ them, but I've never heard of anyone putting prawns or shrimp on the barbie here. I'm not a huge fan of them anyway, although that time we went prawning in Merimbula and cooked and ate them fresh out of the water was pretty good.

we eat big ones on the bbq here, called gamba's... or others, which are even bigger, more lobstery called langoustines...

:wink: yea, I'm well educated on various seafood... we bbq a LOT here...

See, Paul Hogan was talking about Holland when he was making that ad! :lol: I do know that people overseas drink more Fosters than Australians do :wink:

I get so spoiled when I visit my parents... bacon for breakky yesterday, pancakes today! :drool:

:scratch: what's fosters?

:drool: omg pancakes for breakfast... we NEVER eat that... nor bacon :lol: well we eat pancakes for dinner sometimes, when my dad isn't here..

G'night GG! :hug:

Fosters isn't very popular here... I've never had it cos I don't like beer either :lol: It certainly isn't "Australian for beer" though... :tsk: People tend to drink different stuff in different parts of the country. Down here it's all VB (Victoria Bitter), in NSW it's all Tooheys, and I think they might drink Fosters more in Qld, in between the Castlemaine XXXX (not the Castlemaine where I am, I hasten to add).

And it's sad that I even know all that, considering I can't stand the stuff :lol: :reject:

*is an atypical Aussie*

zuropa_fit said:
Just came in to brag - I finished my first race today! 5k in 34 minutes (exactly the same time that it took my marathoner friend to do his 10k!!!!). As a rounded the last corner and saw the finish line, I almost cried because I was so friggin proud of myself!

Congrats Zuropa, that's awesome! You have every reason to be proud of yourself. :)

And at that moment I wandered off for a shower and stuff ...

I might need to do a quick load tonight when I get back to Melbourne...

I has teh fuzzy brain today.... :der: :yawn:

Last edited:
tumbleweed1.jpg

:scratch: since I got up this morning I've had 'Tomorrow' in my head.... I wonder why.... I nearly never listen to the song, and there's nothing planned for tomorrow either...

Back
Top Bottom