Pleba girls party- Looking for a bit of bum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:

Ok so I'm back and like Dis, I was hungry so I am eating mini pizzas :drool: :lol:

Russty, whenever someone says they live in Orange County all I can think of is that damn tv show and cueing the theme song music :lmao:

mini pizza:drool: cheese:drool: :drool:

orange county choppers? Thats all I can think of.....now I am thinking of West Coast Choppers.....Jesse James:drool:

I feel so gulity for posting this in the sacred Pleba thread.....but I was thinking of Jesse James....
jesse_james-lg.jpg
[/IMG]

:drool: :drool: I don't know why I like him...but I do:drool:

in NO way comparable to Bman though..Bono if your reading this your #1 in my book baby *cheesy wink

:drool: :drool: I feel like I am cheating on bono now:(

Dis you just can't stay away! :evil: :sexy: :lol:

Your making me hungry. I am going to have to have another cup of coffee just to get my arse moving sometime this century. :wink:

VintagePunk said:
*Popping back in for a sec before heading out*

Just wanted to say, Sweetie, your fic a while back was amazing!! You're a very gifted, polished writer, and if you're not using that talent professionally in some way, that's a sin.

Okay, really going now. See you all later. :hug:

:hug: Thank you so much. I soooooooo appreciate that.
I guess I'm sinning :( I've always enjoyed writing short stories but that one with Bono was my pride and joy. But I haven't been able to finish part 2--life intrudes :yell:

Russty Cat said:
Dis you just can't stay away! :evil: :sexy: :lol:

Your making me hungry. I am going to have to have another cup of coffee just to get my arse moving sometime this century. :wink:

cheese:drool: :drool: eat more cheese:drool:

I gotta get my butt in gear too....finding it hard to shift out of first though.....this place is TOO addicting:huh:

FlyYourKite said:
Nope not that one Dis :lol:

The OC with those damn rich kids and their pretty houses :lmao:

Welcome back Fly! :hug: I hate that fucking show, but sadly its pretty much true. :laugh: Except when I was growing up we never called it the OC. Thats just lame. :lol:

Dis I would so cheat on B man with Jesse in a heartbeat! Especially if it would get me a hot new bike. :lol: I love his tattoos! :drool:

Russty Cat said:

Welcome back Fly! :hug: I hate that fucking show, but sadly its pretty much true. :laugh: Except when I was growing up we never called it the OC. Thats just lame. :lol:

:laugh: I always wanted to ask someone who actually knew the area if it's really like that. :lol: Stupid fucking rich kids. And that Mischa Barton needs to eat 4 cheeseburgers.

Russty Cat said:

Dis I would so cheat on B man with Jesse in a heartbeat! Especially if it would get me a hot new bike. I love his tattoos!

:ohmy: Bman would be so sad by that:( goodthing I would be there to comfort him:wink: I would never cheat on Bman...ever:wink: :drool: :shifty: :wink:

But Jesse is pretty hot:drool: Its alittle crush my BF doesn't understand:giggle:

FlyYourKite said:

:laugh: I always wanted to ask someone who actually knew the area if it's really like that. :lol: Stupid fucking rich kids. And that Mischa Barton needs to eat 4 cheeseburgers.

Yep, sadly there are way to many spoiled rich kids in the OC. My parents where smart and made sure that we didn't act like that. But everyone I went to school with did. They were all the damn pretty rich trash. :mad: Mr. Cat grew up in one of the riches parts of the OC, but his parents never let on to the kids that they had any kind of money. He started working when he was 16. All of his friends were catered too. Most of them are still lazy bums.

And damn I would love to feed half those actresses a huge meal. :lol:

Snooky pie said:

:lmao: I can't stand her or that show.

I have never seen it but I already know I hate it!:lmao:

I actually hate 99.9% of TV..the onlly things I watch are Friends and The Weather Channel:drool:

Oh sweet weather channel:heart: :drool:
9907a2.jpg
[/IMG] :love:

FlyYourKite said:
:lmao: Weather channel. Dis I love you! :lol:

Friends is the greatest. I'm actually watching it right now! Season 3 DVD baby :dance:

Alright I'm actually gonna get up and clean the bathtub now.

I gotta get up too and clean my shower:( I don't have a tub:( I wish I did:drool: then I would watch the Weather Channel in it:heart: :love: :love:

Bye girls!

Dismantled said:

:ohmy: Bman would be so sad by that:( goodthing I would be there to comfort him:wink: I would never cheat on Bman...ever:wink:

But Jesse is pretty hot:drool: Its alittle crush my BF doesn't understand:giggle:

I think Bman would understand. He is after all one of the biggest flirts in the known world. :lol: :wink: And I could always make it up to him later. :evil:

Russty Cat said:

I think Bman would understand. He is after all one of the biggest flirts in the known world. :lol: :wink: And I could always make it up to him later. :evil:

*pulled back in

I think so too...maybe he would join in:drool: :drool: :drool:

Ok really going now...........:shifty: *peaks back around corner

Bye Dis and Fly :hug:

Well girls I should get moving as well. I haven't done crap yet today and I have a quilt that is waiting to be finished up. *sigh* I'm sure all be back later when I get fed up from working on it. :lol:

:hug: :wave:

Back
Top Bottom