Pleba Girls Party-lookin' for some mother suckin rock and roll!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
susanp6 said:
Yuk! I hate to even get up at 6, never mind have to be anywhere at 6! :yuck: i am sooooo glad i don't have to be up at that time!

yeah sometimes its a real drag:| I actually get up at 5am..but you get used to it quick.

Ah well, i will prob NEVER get to go to Dublin anyway so....... :shrug:

FlyYourKite said:

Only one summer? :ohmy: VP! :angry: Take care of yourself woman!

Since the end of April, I've only been doing my thesis (and have been slacking terribly :reject: ) so it's all good, now. :) And having a couple of weeks off between each term was nice.

WildHoney said:

What sort of work are you thinking about? I can ask around at the weekend. My sister-in-law may know a few agencies

:hug: That would be great Wild! Thanks for offering! I'm not picky at all really...the jobs people usually get are ones with high turnover rates in the tourist industry...jobs in bars, restaurants, hotels, etc.

bonoishot said:

No i was in dublin, but didnt have tickets :scream: it was soo painful seeing people heaidng off to croke park :sad: :sigh:

i had 2 spare manchester tickets was hopin to swap for dublin, how delusional was i, NOONE IN their right mind would swap dublin tix for manchester! so i tried to buy on ebay, but get gettin outbid, but accomodatiopn was already booked so we had to go anyway!

i ended up ill while there aswell :angry: but we made the best of it, still had a fab time :D:drool:

And you saw me :grumpy:

bonoishot said:
Dis i cant belieive you get up so early :ohmy:

i couldnt do that :|

same to wild, you gals are insane, i have trouble gettin outta bed at 8.30 am :lmao::reject:

I love the sunrise:drool: :drool:

I am not much of a night person....I dont' know if you gals noticed or not:lmao:

I'm the same as you Jemma, i struggle to get up at 8.30 unless it's to queue to buy U2 tix!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom