Pleba Girls Party...Look Under The Hoodie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:
God...I can't think coherently....:hmm:

bono0593.jpg

With alcohol induced glee the two of you stumble into the living room. He's tickling you and teasing you and you squirm away. As you attempt escape you forget you own a couch, bumbing into, and falling backwards. Giggling hysterically you look up to see B's look of concern slowly change into a lecherous grin, his eyes full of lust and misdhief. Through your haze you realize you are sprawled on the couch...one leg still hanging over the side, the edge of your shirt pulled up. You're the image of innocence, and of temptress all at once. He prowls towards you..amazing given his state. Runs a hand up your leg, before following the same trail with his hot tongue. He turns you now, moves in front of you. He leans foreward to kiss you..hot and needy, and your too distracted to realize what his hands are up too. He leans back again, smiles with triumph as he gazes appreciatively at his prize, his beauty. And then, this is the last thing you see, as he winks and smirks...disappearing from sight as you close your eyes and drown ...

:shifty: :reject:

:faint:

U2Girl1978 said:

Well I ain't having what Wildy and her hubby is having that's for sure! It's been too long.... :sad:

:lol:

You're welcome Ruffian! :hug:
no fair with this constant influx of bono mania :sad: what's a girl to do? (don't answer that, VP!)

U2Girl1978 said:

Well I ain't having what Wildy and her hubby is having that's for sure! It's been too long.... :sad:

:lol:

You're welcome Ruffian! :hug:
I feel your pain.

Too long...and what makes it worse is that the last time isn't even worth remembering....pfffft. :|

VintagePunk said:

I feel your pain.

Too long...and what makes it worse is that the last time isn't even worth remembering....pfffft. :|

aww, that does make it worse!
mine was absolutely worth remembering, but now i'm in the friggin' sahara again :madspit: if it had been awful maybe i wouldn't be climbing the walls now!

Still here Bri! - but only just...after your caption!! :drool: :ohmy:

Actually, at first it made me laugh 'cos i was already giggly&also the tickling part i think contributed to that too, but when i reached the end part: GASP!!! I realised what you were actually describing!! :ohmy:

I'm like that with spelling too! Got to get it right :huh:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Man...I think that did it Bri....you have really outdid yourself!

You are the offical Queen of Captions!!!!

VP...I'm sorry...but you are the offical Princess of Captions!!!

Ha! Bri's the queen. I'm just an ordinary citizen. :)

starsgoblue said:

*comes back from the dead to sob....then dies again*

:lmao: god, we are a mess! if men were smarter they'd come on patrol in here to try to pick up the pieces...

~BrightestStar~ said:
So...except for Wild and Dis...
I the virigin, sexually repressed and all...am feeding hot pics and smut to a group of slightly older gals...who are horny as hell and not gettin any?

Alright. Nice to know where one stands. :laugh:

:hug: :hug:

:lmao:

:|
*slinks away to stick head in oven*

ruffian said:

aww, that does make it worse!
mine was absolutely worth remembering, but now i'm in the friggin' sahara again :madspit: if it had been awful maybe i wouldn't be climbing the walls now!

Oh, there was TONS of chemistry. The build up was amazing. the end result? not so much. :sigh:

Okay, this is REALLY tmi territory. :lol:

Last edited:
susanp6 said:
Still here Bri! - but only just...after your caption!! :drool: :ohmy:

Actually, at first it made me laugh 'cos i was already giggly&also the tickling part i think contributed to that too, but when i reached the end part: GASP!!! I realised what you were actually describing!! :ohmy:

:laugh:
The smut caught ya from behind eh..took you by surpirse? :laugh:

U2Girl1978 said:
My last one was very awesome...but a relationship based on that really only goes so far... :sad:
um, i'd probably take that! but i know what you mean.

I'm in the same boat as VP&ruff, unfortunately! More with VP, tho' since it wasn't too great last time, but god it has been in the past -Damn :censored: amazing!! :ohmy:

VintagePunk said:

Oh, there was TONS of chemistry. The build up was amazing. the end result? not so much. :sigh:
:sigh: well, at least we can vent in here. and the whole world can know...oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom