Pleba Girls Party...Look Under The Hoodie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ruffian said:
the first time i saw it i about died. she gets *alot* of bono love and he was clearly taken with her...later on she met him in dublin and he gave her a ride in his mercedes. what is interesting is she looks quite a bit like Ali did when she was younger. he did not remember her from that stage episode, but she reminded him and he said: "i get carried away during that song, sorry." :drool:

I always wonder about him pulling her back in the car...

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Nice...lemon flavored condoms....B...nuclear suits...not a good thing to be thinking about.
*imagining Pleban girls get-together in which we are all wearing giant condoms from head to toe, complete with resevoir tips on our head...attempting to hug each other but unable to move our arms...the room is heavy with the smell of our combined latex*

:lmao: this is so freakin' funny i'm gasping. is it the drugs or will this be funny tomorrow?????

VintagePunk said:

OMG...soon, everyone is gonna dress in Sellafield-type suits before they meet me. :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

*desperately searches for pic but can't find it*

*sigh*
Melpop...sooooo lucky. Rolls, bucks, hugs, kisses, rides.....:sigh:
whoa.jpg

Quasi-condoms!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh golly i'm pissing myself after that!!!!

That's rite ruff! I read her story last year and there was a pic of her stroking his leg with a red rose! :ohmy: She was at the tip of the heart&yes, you're rite Bri: She met him again in Dublin&got in his car - i remember only last week you posting at that story where there was this girl making out that all the Dublin taxi-drivers know that B is always two-timing Ali!! :mad:

ruffian said:

*imagining Pleban girls get-together in which we are all wearing giant condoms from head to toe, complete with resevoir tips on our head...attempting to hug each other but unable to move our arms...the room is heavy with the smell of our combined latex*

:lmao: this is so freakin' funny i'm gasping. is it the drugs or will this be funny tomorrow?????

*rotflmao*!!!!! Reservoir tips on our heads...*choke...tears*

Can't...breathe...

susanp6 said:
i remember only last week you posting at that story where there was this girl making out that all the Dublin taxi-drivers know that B is always two-timing Ali!! :mad:
yeah, i think it's all crap. i think he's too smart for that. but anyway, i don't even want to speculate about it here.

ruffian said:

Might be both

ruffian said:

Oh.MY.FREAKIN :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
*gasp* :lmao:!!!!!!!!

( I don't even know what reservoir tip *is* and this is killing me)

:hug: Jules

VintagePunk said:

*rotflmao*!!!!! Reservoir tips on our heads...*choke...tears*

Can't...breathe...

VP, you inspire me. my ribs hurt!

susanp6 said:
Quasi-condoms!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh golly i'm pissing myself after that!!!!

That's rite ruff! I read her story last year and there was a pic of her stroking his leg with a red rose! :ohmy: She was at the tip of the heart&yes, you're rite Bri: She met him again in Dublin&got in his car - i remember only last week you posting at that story where there was this girl making out that all the Dublin taxi-drivers know that B is always two-timing Ali!! :mad:

That just struck me funny...laughable. Why cab drivers? Why would that particular profession be privy to his infidelity? Why not dentists? Or shopkeepers? Sheesh...

I know ruff! I wouldn't want to go into it here either! Just suddenly came into my mind then 'cos we were talking about Mel!

Gosh, i really ought to be going! Any last pix or captions you can show me to send get me off to sleep Bri?? :giggle: :whistle:

susanp6 said:
I know ruff! I wouldn't want to go into it here either! Just suddenly came into my mind then 'cos we were talking about Mel!
oh, i didn't think anything of it! sweet dreams, susan :hug: man, i love the pic Bri just posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom