Pleba Girls Party...Look Under The Hoodie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dismantled said:

yeah, I'm like a brick wall....I had to be growin' up and all...............:madspit:

Hmm...ok...interesting...I don't know if this is related or not to your growing up...but I lived and still live in a bad part of my neiborhood (mexican neiborhood with a lot of gangs....basically)

ruff...are you ok? Is is your lower part or upper part of your body in pain?

susanp6 said:
Same here: Too horny to think straight!!! :ohmy: :drool:

the story of my life :lol: it's unfortunate my career requires thinking...good thing i'm off for six months...whew.

ruffian said:
hi to you too susan. girls i am all drugged up on vicodin (a little riding accident this morning) so keep the bono love coming. i have no cares :D

are you ok!:huh:

Bman and some med's...cannot get much better than that!!!:drool:

Riding accident ruff? What, horse or cycle? :confused:

Oh no Bri - that pic of him just lying back, looking all so very cocky!! :drool: :drool:

thanks for sympathies girls. i was working with a very young and inexperienced horse this morning and she ran completely through a fence and got tangled in it, so i fell. my vet was out at the stables and diagnosed it as probably a broken collarbone but after 5 hours in the ER it turns out to be a separated shoulder...but no torn ligaments so that is good. not nearly as bad as it might be.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Hmm...ok...interesting...I don't know if this is related or not to your growing up...but I lived and still live in a bad part of my neiborhood (mexican neiborhood with a lot of gangs....basically)

ruff...are you ok? Is is your lower part or upper part of your body in pain?

:shrug: just saying thats the reason why I don't get mad unless I have to.

I don't think I could live where you do, I'd be too scared:reject:

~BrightestStar~ said:

You can take me places...no one else has been, a place that has to beleived..to be seen :sexywink:

Alright...checklist
Dis Horny
Susan Horny
Ruf drugged and soon to be horny
VP always horny
U2girl...shy but secretly horny

:laugh:
jk ;)

:lmao: Okay, it cracks me up that I have the highest degree of horniness...or the most pervasive. Am I *that* transparent?? :D

i forgot to add the funny part. i drove myself home after the fall and got online to try to buy las vegas tickets...and tried for over an hour until i finally went to the ER. Bono better lick my sling :evil:

Dismantled said:

:shrug: just saying thats the reason why I don't get mad unless I have to.

I don't think I could live where you do, I'd be too scared:reject:

You wouldn't have to...the police are just down the block from the apartment I live in with my parents...and plus...it never got that bad...I wished you would look at the graffiti...you would think it's that bad!

:lmao at the horny list! though i'm up there with VP if truth be told :wink:

ruffian said:
thanks for sympathies girls. i was working with a very young and inexperienced horse this morning and she ran completely through a fence and got tangled in it, so i fell. my vet was out at the stables and diagnosed it as probably a broken collarbone but after 5 hours in the ER it turns out to be a separated shoulder...but no torn ligaments so that is good. not nearly as bad as it might be.

Ouch!!! :gentlehug: Wow, you could have injured yourself on the fence, as well. :(

~BrightestStar~ said:

You can take me places...no one else has been, a place that has to beleived..to be seen :sexywink:

Alright...checklist
Dis Horny
Susan Horny
Ruf drugged and soon to be horny
VP always horny
U2girl...shy but secretly horny

:laugh:
jk ;)

Bri...you take me higher....take me higher...:flirt: :lmao:

Bri, thanks for making a list...he he he...so you left yourself off, what are you?

ruffian said:
i forgot to add the funny part. i drove myself home after the fall and got online to try to buy las vegas tickets...and tried for over an hour until i finally went to the ER. Bono better lick my sling :evil:
Now THAT'S dedication. You make me proud! :)

ruffian said:

Hey don't feel so bad...my dad had to drive himself to the ER after he had his stroke...with me in the backseat!

Oh...I had fallen off of a trained pony who went wild at one point in my young life! So don't feel bad!

Geez Ruff! OUCH! I used to ride....until I got hurt to many times.....no more riding horses for me:no:

VintagePunk said:

Ouch!!! :gentlehug: Wow, you could have injured yourself on the fence, as well. :(
yep, it's lucky i didn't get skewered on a damn post. my biggest concern: "must get to phoenix on thursday, must get to phoenix on thursday" lol i only have to keep it secured for a couple days. i have my laptop on 3 pillows so i can reach keys...dedicated naughty pleban that i am

ruffian said:

yep, it's lucky i didn't get skewered on a damn post. my biggest concern: "must get to phoenix on thursday, must get to phoenix on thursday" lol i only have to keep it secured for a couple days. i have my laptop on 3 pillows so i can reach keys...dedicated naughty pleban that i am

Well...I hope you get better soon! But at least you are not that bad off. Look at Christopher Reeves....he was worse off than you are...but at least he lived for 9 years after his accident.

At ER for 5 hours ruff? :( :madspit: That's horrendous!

I know what that's like to wait so long to be seen at Accident&Emergency(as it is known here in Britain!)as i've had reason to be in there a number of times myself! Not pleasant!

Lick your sling! :lmao: :combust:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Hey don't feel so bad...my dad had to drive himself to the ER after he had his stroke...with me in the backseat!

Oh...I had fallen off of a trained pony who went wild at one point in my young life! So don't feel bad!
omg that wins the friggin' prize! wow!

dis, it's tough when you have had bad falls...i know the feeling. i give lessons pretty regularly and getting someone's confidence back after being dumped is tough. i'm too stubborn or stupid to give it up :)

anway, bono love and vicodin are a lovely cocktail. who can still be frisky after feeling like they've been in a car wreck?? something wrong with me:tsk:

hornyfan.jpg

I'm looking at the girl's hand here and thinking she has got to be a PLEBAn...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom