Pleba Girls Party...Look Under The Hoodie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:
The expression...the pose..the attitude...:combust:
Bonoindresslarge.jpg

the dress.......:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

How could you forget about THAT pic Dis? :eek:

That's one of the best!! :drool: :drool: That look in his eyes!:drool: :ohmy: The tease!

Dismantled said:

well its hard to tell moods over the compter............:huh:

:wink:
awwwwwwww our first fight
:hug:

ok, another fight? must be the third in three days :yikes: but nice to see hugging, anyway.

sy.jpg
[/IMG]

there is something about seeing bman lying on his childhood bed ...its brings out the evil in me:evil: :evil: :evil:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Oh please..I'm hard to tell when you meet me in person! Or is that really really really easy? I'll take the latter.

:hug: I know...but I think it was more of a weird playful banter than a true fight like what me and susan had recently.

you and susan had a fight:ohmy:

yeah I wasn't really mad, I hardly get mad, I'm to horny right now to be mad....:lmao: :lmao:

susanp6 said:
How could you forget about THAT pic Dis? :eek:

That's one of the best!! :drool: :drool: That look in his eyes!:drool: :ohmy: The tease!

he's like luring me in....daring me to come to him:ohmy: ........:drool:

too horny to be mad...now *that* is a true pleba girl for you...:heart: dis, you are my hero, gettin' priorities straight and such :wink:

Hi ruff! :wave: :wink: B in a dress eh? :drool:

You have that pic as your wallpaper VP? How can you even begin to think of anything else? :ohmy:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Hey Ruff!

I think it's more about the dress than anything else in that pic...really.

I think it's my second fight in three days ruff! I don't know anymore.

:hug: Dis...but at least we got it over before anything really bad happen.

Yeah.....nothing bad would have happened...I am having too much fun with you guys to let anything come between it:hug: :hug:

U2Girl1978 said:
Hi Ruffian!!! :hug:

**singing**

....who's to say where the wind will take you, who's to say what it is will break you....

i don't know...which way the wind will blow....

(and if there's anymore fighting i'm going to kick some ass around here...not literally of course, cause i can't reach ya'll) :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Good for you! I'm glad you aren't mad. I wish I had your strength...I get mad really really really really easily...but I get hurt more easily than I do mad.

yeah, I'm like a brick wall....I had to be growin' up and all...............:madspit:

ruffian said:

i don't know...which way the wind will blow....

(and if there's anymore fighting i'm going to kick some ass around here...not literally of course, cause i can't reach ya'll) :wink:

I can reach ya'll...........right Bri?:drool:

hi to you too susan. girls i am all drugged up on vicodin (a little riding accident this morning) so keep the bono love coming. i have no cares :D

Same here: Too horny to think straight!!! :ohmy: :drool:

What temptation he is! :drool:

Come to him Dis, come to him!!!! :ohmy:

U2Girl1978 said:
<----shy in real life but can be a wicked goofball... :D

U2Girl, are you really? shy in real life? I can't imagine...!
Susan, hi :wave: I didn't see you in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom