PLEBA girls party-let's move a little faster!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw this and thought of yall:lmao:
1_4_1031.gif

SP That is too damned funny for words...

Night Bri - And quit dreaming about Larry! You're going to end up like me :giggle:

and I posted this on the other thread but just in case:
Sad_Girl said:
My husband lost his at the scene of a car accident once and had to dig through the rubble after the fact for nearly an hour before he found it :huh: So now he keeps it on his keychain. I hate it, but he has such slender fingers and it is a hazard for him , too, in some of the situations he gets into

By the way Russty, how are you? :hug:

Night Bri Sweet non-lardence dreams. hehe

SG I'm glad he found it at least! It does suck though that he can't wear it all the time. Mr. Cat got his caught in the engine of a car he was working on and it nearly took his finger off. The ring was ruined and his finger was munched pretty bad. I told him after that no more wearing it at work. I eventually took it to a jeweler and had them melt it down and form it back into a gold band. Then they engraved our nickname initals inside.

I'm doing much better tonight, thanks. You guys sure helped a ton today.

off to the new thread...

I knew we would cross post. lol

That smiley is the funniest I have ever seen! :giggle:

Does anybody here have any pictures of Larry 1: with his motorcycle (I almost wrote HD for Harley Davidson.... I'll never look at a motorcycle the same way again thanks to this place :lmao: ) 2: in his Hit Man T-shirt?

Snooky I'm still tired, but alot better emotionally then I was this morning. Having you guys here saved my proverbial bacon! :hug: :heart: Thanks for your offer, I may take you up on it sometime. And the same goes for you! I'm always available for anything. :D And I'm still praying for ya, whether you like it or not. lol :wink:

Okay now I have to know what site did the smiley come from? ,lol

Sad_Girl said:
Does anybody here have any pictures of Larry 1: with his motorcycle (I almost wrote HD for Harley Davidson.... I'll never look at a motorcycle the same way again thanks to this place :lmao: ) 2: in his Hit Man T-shirt?
I do.... but my sister umm... well she kinda added a slogan to it I'll post it but then remove it in a few.... the mods may not like it

I'm going to have a shirt made up with that on it for the concert :lmao: Maybe make a sign... :hmm:

:lmao: Adam would appreciate that sort of thing if it were pointed at him; Larry.... probab

Back
Top Bottom