PLEBA girls party-let's move a little faster!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
St Louis is about six hours, too :hmm:

Damn if Gas wasn't so expensive! But at least I have all summer to save up a travel fund :shrug:
It's 5 hours from me and I agree with you on the gas thing.....thats why if I go I'm leaving the driving to Greyhound:D
As gross as I find it to take the bus :yuck: I'm willing to do it

Snooky pie said:
DG what are you listening to??:confused:

On a radio station up here in Boston, they're playing the entire U2 collection from A-U. They're up to Hands That Built America. Another station is also doing a block of U2 songs, though I'm not sure for how long.

daygloeyes2 said:

On a radio station up here in Boston, they're playing the entire U2 collection from A-U. They're up to Hands That Built America. Another station is also doing a block of U2 songs, though I'm not sure for how long.

They're a bunch of copycats... :p

Snooky pie said:

It's 5 hours from me and I agree with you on the gas thing.....thats why if I go I'm leaving the driving to Greyhound:D
As gross as I find it to take the bus :yuck: I'm willing to do it

That's a good idea :hmm:

I don't think about that usually; I'm a driving addict; I'll drive four hours one way for a day trip without blinking an eye then turn around and drive home.
The stretch of the 12-13 hour drive to memphis through Illinois about killed me though (BORING STATE!)

daygloeyes2 said:

that's so cool.....Memphis would never do something that cool:madspit:

Sad_Girl said:

That's a good idea :hmm:

I don't think about that usually; I'm a driving addict; I'll drive four hours one way for a day trip without blinking an eye then turn around and drive home.
The stretch of the 12-13 hour drive to memphis through Illinois about killed me though (BORING STATE!)
I know... I love road trips:heart:
Illinois is very dull but not as bad as Kansas:|

Snooky pie said:

I know... I love road trips:heart:
Illinois is very dull but not as bad as Kansas:|

No, :lmao: I don't know if there is anything as dull as driving through Kansas from what my hubby tells me. He has relatives out there and he went to Devry of Kansas City for school; but he's quick to remind me it's Kansas City Missouri and not that 'evil' state :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:

No, :lmao: I don't know if there is anything as dull as driving through Kansas from what my hubby tells me. He has relatives out there and he went to Devry of Kansas City for school; but he's quick to remind me it's Kansas City Missouri and not that 'evil' state :laugh:
you will never look at Corn the same:crack:

Ok, My hubby is finally ready to go, so I am off to the movies. :hug:

One last thing before I go : for my fellow dragon hunters :giggle:

10adam1hd.jpg

C ya guys! Have a good day

I am trying to find one of my husband's old friends from the Navy:banghead: :banghead: Every time I think I'm on to something it turns out to be nothing:madspit: My brain is starting to hurt:scream:
I want to suprise him so I'm trying to avoid paying for it:madspit:

Snooky pie said:
I am trying to find one of my husband's old friends from the Navy:banghead: :banghead: Every time I think I'm on to something it turns out to be nothing:madspit: My brain is starting to hurt:scream:
I want to suprise him so I'm trying to avoid paying for it:madspit:

Awwww. I hope you find him soon. :hug:

They're now playing If God Will Send His Angels. This song always gets me a lil teary eyed.

daygloeyes2 said:
Dis!! :hug:

Do you get reception for WBCN up in Vermont? If you do, they're playing the entire U2 collection from A-U! :hyper:

:ohmy: no................the :censored: white mountains screw that up..but then again..maybe..I can see Mt. Washington from my house....hold on..lemme try...

Back
Top Bottom