PLEBA girls party-let's move a little faster!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Weldy that does blow! MSN gives me crap everyone once in a while too.

SG I would love a Harley Fatboy, but Mr. Cat said to get over myself! LOL He said there is no way in hell he is letting me ride a Harley. So I figure a Shadow will do. I love the way they ride and how comfortable they are on my legs.

I had a problem getting my blue crack fix one day. I was a mess! lol

Yeah, I had it the day you guys are thinking of but then there was another day when it was my ISP .... I actually went up to my community college and logged on even though I didn't have classes that day, I was so desperate (it's only about a 45-55 minute drive :huh: )

Sad_Girl said:
Yeah, I had it the day you guys are thinking of but then there was another day when it was my ISP .... I actually went up to my community college and logged on even though I didn't have classes that day, I was so desperate (it's only about a 45-55 minute drive :huh: )

And I thought I was addicted....

daygloeyes2 said:
I'm so happy for Dazz...turns out she might be going to the show @ MSG after all. :D

Wow...I have been out of the loop....I'm Happy for Dazz!

I'm going to try to get my Sept Chicago tickets through Ebay....hopefully....if I can get the money to my mom's account so I can get the tickets through PayPal.....cause I can't seem to get the tickets otherwise.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Wow...I have been out of the loop....I'm Happy for Dazz!

I'm going to try to get my Sept Chicago tickets through Ebay....hopefully....if I can get the money to my mom's account so I can get the tickets through PayPal.....cause I can't seem to get the tickets otherwise.

Good luck! :hug:

I was able to pay for my tickets on ebay via money order.

Good luck to everyone on tix!

I have tix for the Oak1 show in November, but I'm hoping that I can get tix for Oak 2.

Memphis is such a great place; I'm dying to come back down sometime this summer. I can't believe they aren't playing there! There are two good arena venues even, aren't there?

Sad_Girl said:
Memphis is such a great place; I'm dying to come back down sometime this summer. I can't believe they aren't playing there! There are two good arena venues even, aren't there?
yeah but when they played memphis last time the ticket sales werren't all that great for some reason....
and yeah you should come :D
theres a petition to get them to play memphis

I'd love for them to come to Redding, but considering that our "convention center" only holds like 5,000 if no one breaths to heavy, lol I don't think it will happen in this lifetime. We did get WWF wrestling last week though. :huh:

Snooky pie said:

yeah but when they played memphis last time the ticket sales werren't all that great for some reason....
and yeah you should come :D
theres a petition to get them to play memphis

you know, I heard the same thing about Detroit; but they added us to the third leg :huh:

I loved the city but the friends I was with made me miss a bunch of the things I really wanted to see. :shrug: At least I got to Lansky's to see the guitars and to Sun studio. I cried like a baby. "Bono s-s-stood right here! And Adam stood right here! :scream: "

Sad_Girl said:

you know, I heard the same thing about Detroit; but they added us to the third leg :huh:

I loved the city but the friends I was with made me miss a bunch of the things I really wanted to see. :shrug: At least I got to Lansky's to see the guitars and to Sun studio. I cried like a baby. "Bono s-s-stood right here! And Adam stood right here! :scream: "
if you ever come back to memphis I'll take you to "U2 hill" and we'll go for a slide:wink:

Back
Top Bottom