PLEBA girls party-let's move a little faster!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Conan's on! Gotta go watch, of course!

Russty-glad to hear you're feeling better. Anytime you need to talk(and this is for all of you btw), e-mail me at achtungbaby44@hotmail.com) :hug:

:heart: you all! And you all have no idea how much I appreciate your advice and encouragement. Without it, I would not have been able to gain the courage to come forward. :hug: :hug:

Night!

What I was gonna say before my computer :censored: up... was that Larry probably wouldn't find that quite as funny as Adam would ... Outwardly, At least :wink:

Hi Weldy

Sorry I just had to pick myself up off the floor after that picture. :drool: :drool: :wink:

That would seriously be a hard choice for me! The bike or the drummer! I already have my own bike, but its not as pretty. If I took the drummer can I make him buy me a Harley? lol

GG I'm still here. :hug:

hi Weldy :wave: :hug:

I think I have MSN messanger, but for some reason its calling it a window messanger on my puter. And it won't let me add DG cuz its telling me she doesn't have a valid passport. I HATE MSN! ARGH!

LOL SG! This really is starting to creep me out. What kind of bike do you have?

Russty Cat said:
I think I have MSN messanger, but for some reason its calling it a window messanger on my puter. And it won't let me add DG cuz its telling me she doesn't have a valid passport. I HATE MSN! ARGH!

LOL SG! This really is starting to creep me out. What kind of bike do you have?

That's because I'm an illegal immigrant. :shh:

Actually, I just logged on. It says you're added to mine.

I'm working on getting a cruiser of some sort; a Suzuki Marauder preferably; right now my hubby and I share his Suzuki SV-1000
(I prefer the cruisers to the sports bikes, he prefers the sports bikes... this bike had features of both so we compromised) :)

SG its offical, you are my clone! :lol: :giggle:

We are looking into getting a cruiser as well. But I've always just rode on the back of my husbands bike for years. So a month ago he bought me a Yamaha Exciter 250 for me to learn on. Then when I'm ready I want to buy a Honda Shadow.

My husband 3 bikes. LOL Two dirt bikes and an old Honda street crusier.

DG and I have lift off! lol

Back
Top Bottom