PLEBA girls party-let's move a little faster!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Pigs' ears are also popular in the canine world.

I was poking through the pigs ears at the pet store today and they made me gag....some of them still had the bristles on them...I mean I am a farm girl and we raised pigs but...ewwww..:yuck:

daygloeyes2 said:

That's like introducing a U2 fan to blue crack! :laugh:

Wait...does that make any sense? :huh:

made perfect sense to me:wink: but ask anyone outside the blue crack jungle and they will think your crazy:lmao:

She's never cut herself THAT bad...of course, nothing would stop her from eating....:)

Her name's Kelly, she's 12 and we've had her since she was 6 months old. Big suck. :)

YOu have two dogs?

VintagePunk said:
She's never cut herself THAT bad...of course, nothing would stop her from eating....:)

Her name's Kelly, she's 12 and we've had her since she was 6 months old. Big suck. :)

YOu have two dogs?

awww kelly:hug:

yeah two dogs..merle and waylon, they are both rescues. Merle is a lab/husky/whatever mix and is so calm and sweet and fat and waylon is a german shepard/beagle mix....he is crazy! We have had merle for 2 years and waylon for almost a year now.

Dismantled said:

3 dogs:crazy: what are thier names?:hug:

I have a german shephard/collie mix named Alanis. When we got her, my brother was a big Alanis Morrisette fan, so that's why it's her name. :laugh: We usually call her Lanny though. A basset hound named Lucy, too. Stupidest dog alive, but such a sweetie. :) Finally, a newfoundland named Fiona. Here's a picture of her.

:cute: :heart:

fiona.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:

I have a german shephard/collie mix named Alanis. When we got her, my brother was a big Alanis Morrisette fan, so that's why it's her name. :laugh: We usually call her Lanny though. A basset hound named Lucy, too. Stupidest dog alive, but such a sweetie. :) Finally, a newfoundland named Fiona. Here's a picture of her.

:cute: :heart:

fiona.jpg

awww a newfie:hug: she is so cute

love bassethounds:drool: they are so cool!

U2Girl1978 said:
Um...you have the wrong person Dis... Jeez louise...

jesus*slaps self......I just saw that and fixed it...................................couldn't get my mind of VP:flirt:

daygloeyes2 said:

*puts hands on hips* You and VP??? Excuuuuse me???? :madspit:

:wink:

:ohmy: .............................omg..I swear I was going to tell you DG..I swear, you know you'll always be #1...wait...#2....hmmm......

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom