PLEBA Girls Party-Let Us In the Sound!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HUBBA HUBBA I BE GOIN TO DUBLIN II

:dance:

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :hyper:

Glad you got the London GA Wild! :up:

DAY-um!!! That's gonna be one helluva party! Iz jealous. Stoopid economy!!! If it weren't for the paycut Mr.Z just took, I'd be there too, with him, and seeing Coldplay on the same trip (I know, I know... Coldplay Shmoldplay...) but alas :sigh:

At least I'll be able to see them a few times here EVENTUALLY!

Well if you start swimming now, i'll sneak you in :shh:

CT :drool: If you haven't checked it out, go look at the clip "The Buzzard Has Landed" under Adam's section in "News" on U2.com :) Not only will you see a cool bass, but he's playing part of the CT bassline and it's just him.. may help you a little :wink:

Yay for everyone who got tix! Pass some of that luck this way so those of us in NA can get our GAs! :lol:

*:waiting: for TO presale*

:shocked: He's playing it on the BUZZARD??????

Holy crap. :combust: That's a great tip, thanks Drea! :D

I know. I'm just really pissed about the whole economic situation. I get all worked up about it - but I guess that's for another forum, eh?

On another note, there's a lot of people in here for a Wednesday morning. :wave: to all you lovely ladies!

Try to think of all the good things you have so far....that's what I'm trying to do :wink: :hug:

:shocked: He's playing it on the BUZZARD??????

Holy crap. :combust: That's a great tip, thanks Drea! :D

He is in the clip :lol: (And Larry's reaction to the Buzzard in the clip makes me :lol:)

In the stuff I've seen on Youtube it looks like he's playing it on a Fender, though he never seems to be in good light for me to see for sure :madwife: The only thing I know for sure is that he didn't bring the Buzzard to the US :wink:

He is in the clip :lol: (And Larry's reaction to the Buzzard in the clip makes me :lol:)

In the stuff I've seen on Youtube it looks like he's playing it on a Fender, though he never seems to be in good light for me to see for sure :madwife: The only thing I know for sure is that he didn't bring the Buzzard to the US :wink:

Ah lol, well he played the song on the Fender Precision on Letterman. :drool: I have a Precision!

well in Toronto he nearly showed us his instrument before Street :ohmy:

Good job the bass covered him :lol:

Would you give it a good stroke or a good pull??

Ha, I remember that story! :lol:

Well, everyone knows you pull the strings, stroking is for wussies with six girly strings!:wink:

Oh! Wait GG! Someone put it up on Youtube, I'll get you that link, it's easier to see :wink:

ETA: Found it! YouTube - The Buzzard Has Landed

:lol: I was getting groceries, and this is nice to come back to!

That's one HOT bass! :D And that's a GREAT clip, it's definately very useful for me! Pity it's not from front so I could see where he puts his fingers.

haha Larry looks so surprised! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom