PLEBA Girls Party-Let Us In the Sound!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ugh - I hate it when you're so close to winning something so awesome!

There's a contest on a local radio station where you can win tix to the Barcelona concert. The only problem is that you basically have to listen to the radio all day long in order to hear the time of when to call in, and as it's a memory game, you have to remember which numbers have been chosen, etc. I know one of the #'s for the U2 prize, but can't listen all day every day. Oh well.

Hi, btw! :hug:

Yeah, it's been a while. I'm trying to stop in here more often. :yes: It seems that whenever I have a spare moment, there's nobody here, so I don't bother saying anything those times.

:lol: Why am I not surprised?! :wink:

I'm sure they'll have more opportunities to win tickets once the date in Vancouver is official, so I'll definitely be trying for those.

How's everything in your world?

um... things are... okay. Not great but I'm surviving. (I may go into details later) Thanks for asking. We just got our cable back up today so I'm BAAAAAAAACCCCKKKKKK!!!!

There might be room on an all womens' hike down into the Grand Canyon that I've been on the waiting list for. It would me me taking 3 days off next week AND doing a 16 mile hike 4 days before my next triathlon but it kinda sounds like lots of fun too!

Welcome back, zu! YAY!

I'm glad you're more or less ok. :hug:

WOW..... the Grand Canyon issoooo awesome !!! :heart: I think you should consider it, but perhaps have in the back of your mind that it might effect your triathlon.......
....YET who gets that many chances to go with a serious group of women hikers :applaud: down into the GC! I lean towards a "go for it!"

Would you take a camera?:camera:

got a couple of texts from Ali, she's in Mexico, livin' it up :sexywink:

Hi Molly! :hug: nice to see you posting some.
YAY for ali! :hyper:
I hope she has a pina~colada for me by poolside! : D

:combust: I opened the receipt on which he wrote down his email. His phone number is on it too!
cool, gg2!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

GA @ Dublin 1 & 2 :faint::combust:
aaahhh, very nice going, WIld! w00t! :rockon:

I'll be around till at least 5:30PM . :wave:

funny-pictures-this-fish-is-holding-his-breath.jpg

Sorry Dazz I couldn't stay. I had some errands and tonight I'm going to get my drink on at Finnegan's Wake in Philly. Work at 6am tomorrow isn't going to be fun

Yep, 1,5 hour to go.

I did text her, no reply yet.

I love that song. :love: And I'm so totally impressed how B can just listen to the song and tell what note it is just like that! :lol: He's so bloody brilliant!

The little one has been sick for 1,5 month already though. :( fever and such, they put him on pennicilin for a while but you can't give a baby that much, so if the fever goes up again they're going to a special children doctor. How do you people call that, a pediatrician?

:lol: Since... the beginning of this year or so, pretty long!

He's got the looks, the brains, AND the skills. :drool:
And still those beautiful eyes, though they were certainly a bit sad this time. He's obviously worried. Isn't going to perform with the orchestra cause he didn't have the time to do it, going to the doctor almost weekly.

Oh you don't have London tix yet? :ohmy:

Ah, well you should be still able to get GA! There are 2080 left for Dublin, so London should be even more.

:grumpy: Tried to email Maik about the tix, and it's not working! Get bounced back. Good thing I got his phone number or I would have to go back to the store to get the email again. :lol:

Oh and, I sold him my extra copy of NLOTH. :giggle: He didn't get it yet, and since I had a double I offered it to him, he could have it really. But yeah he wanted to pay me for it, I don't have a clue how much I paid for it so yeah, just sold it cheaply.

Ah, well you should be still able to get GA! There are 2080 left for Dublin, so London should be even more.

:grumpy: Tried to email Maik about the tix, and it's not working! Get bounced back. Good thing I got his phone number or I would have to go back to the store to get the email again. :lol:

2080:lol: How did you find that out??

Oh dear what a shame that you'll have to speak to or see Maik :wink:

2080:lol: How did you find that out??

Oh dear what a shame that you'll have to speak to or see Maik :wink:

From Renato, he found that at the u2achtung website. They had quite a few hundred seats left in each section too!

Yeah, well I texted him asking if he can text me his mail again. Cause I got info on the tickets. :D They're being shipped to Germany and will be sent to me as soon as they arrive. :lol: Sounds kinda dodgy, tickets go from amsterdam to Berlin, back to nearly amsterdam again!

From Renato, he found that at the u2achtung website. They had quite a few hundred seats left in each section too!

It'll be interesting to know what number they allocated to the presales. :hmm:

Yeah, well I texted him asking if he can text me his mail again. Cause I got info on the tickets. :D They're being shipped to Germany and will be sent to me as soon as they arrive. :lol: Sounds kinda dodgy, tickets go from amsterdam to Berlin, back to nearly amsterdam again!

:lol: I take it you got them from someone in Berlin

Back
Top Bottom