PLEBA Girls Party-Let Us In the Sound!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Girls. :kiss:

Yay for Dublin people. :hyper: Excited for you. Hopefully i will be able to do Dublin next year. Boo to announcing the dates too late. :angry:

Just realised i need some tour clothes. Shopping. :hyper::drool:

I will be on later and will catch up. :kiss:

I have one word that is screaming in my head right now....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

:scream: :help: :crazy: :yikes: :crack: :huh: :censored: :silent: :no: :banghead:

Ouch. They are putting a lot of shows on sale this weekend. I hope Ticketmaster or whatever doesn't crash

hey zu, how'd things go?!?:hug:

um... things are... okay. Not great but I'm surviving. (I may go into details later) Thanks for asking. We just got our cable back up today so I'm BAAAAAAAACCCCKKKKKK!!!!

Good luck, Wild (and others) with the Dublin (etc) tickets.

There might be room on an all womens' hike down into the Grand Canyon that I've been on the waiting list for. It would me me taking 3 days off next week AND doing a 16 mile hike 4 days before my next triathlon but it kinda sounds like lots of fun too!

um... things are... okay. Not great but I'm surviving. (I may go into details later) Thanks for asking. We just got our cable back up today so I'm BAAAAAAAACCCCKKKKKK!!!!

glad you're back, zooey! You survived the move, anyway! :hug:

good luck everybody with the Dublin/UK/France/whatever presale tomorrow!! Buy lots of tickets!!! lol!

got a couple of texts from Ali, she's in Mexico, livin' it up :sexywink:

Haha I also got a text, that she was trying to stay awake and it wasn't even 6pm yet! :giggle: Jetlag!!

I'm glad she arrived safely though!

:yippie: I got hot recordstore boy's email!

Poor guy tried to get tix for him and his old man, but he never got trough! I told him I could try to get some here, hope I can!

Also asked him if they needed people, he said they're full but there's a rumour that the shithole recordshop in my part of town is going to change in a free record shop(where he works, biggest chain here) :D And that I should come by often and bother them as much as possible. :lol: Oh I will!

I need to make a sollicitation letter and update my resume now. If I even have a resume. :reject:

And I found out where I know him from too! When he said that about the store opening in my part of town I said I was glad cause I live there, and he did too. The store it was before it turned into a shithole was another recordstore, and he worked there! I was like, woah that's what I know you from! :lol: I went there a lot in my early U2 fan days to get old albums before they changed into the shithole.

And he also apologised :cute: Apparently my vinyl arrived last week and his co-worker told him I was already called. It was written on my order. :grumpy: but I wasn't.
Then he got suspicious, cause he fully expected me to come pick it up right away. :lol: boy is he right! Well I got the call yesterday.

:lol: Yes!

When I told him that I might be getting him tickets I asked if he had hyves or so, and he said he'd give me his phone number... then told me he couldn't remember it, so I told him email would be great too, since it's easier than phone... so he wrote down his email,a nd now his phone number is on it too! :love:

Back
Top Bottom