PLEBA Girls Party-Let Us In the Sound!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Exactly. They are complaining about having to go to the show by themselves because they want to get tickets to 4 shows and can't get them for their frinds through the presale. There are people who don't belong to the fanclub and may not be able to get tickets to one show. I wish they would grow up.

There are fans (not just myself, I'm sure) who don't have jobs right now and can't really afford to buy tickets in the upcoming sales! There are a lot of places where U2 isn't even playing! Yes, these people complaining about having to go to shows all alone seriously need to grow the hell up and get lives.

/rant

New thread :hyper: I hope nothing too exciting happened on the last few pages of the old one 'cause I'm too... something to go back and read :reject:

I'll be offline for a few days - try not to miss me too much :wink: :lol:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

IM SO FUCKING NERVOUS!:scream:

20 more minutes and the tix go on sale. I'm sitting here with a laptop and a FUCKING SLOW pc and I hope I get some. :scream:

Exactly. They are complaining about having to go to the show by themselves because they want to get tickets to 4 shows and can't get them for their frinds through the presale. There are people who don't belong to the fanclub and may not be able to get tickets to one show. I wish they would grow up.

:rolleyes: Those people are morons :mad:

:D for GG and Jem.

GG, glad you're going to two shows. :hyper:

Jem, I want an iPhone or something like it so bad. But my phone company won't let me upgrade my contract for another two weeks, and I really shouldn't spend my money on a fancier phone right now. :angry:

Now I'm trying to decide: Should I do my laundry or my dishes this afternoon, or spend a little time cleaning out my car in this nice (for a Michigan March winter Saturday) weather? :hmm:

Not much. I've been invited to go out to dinner at 5:30, so I do need to get started on things. But I can kill a little more time. :wink:

How have you been, Weldy?

Not much. I've been invited to go out to dinner at 5:30, so I do need to get started on things. But I can kill a little more time. :wink:

How have you been, Weldy?

I would recommend doing a bit of dishes...mainly cause they are a little bit faster...just a tad. Doing laundry and doing the car take a longer time

I'm doing fine despite fighting off a sinus head cold. :D

Back
Top Bottom