PLEBA Girls Party-Let Us In the Sound!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That sounds fair Dazz :) thanks. I've only worked at a supermarket, well babysat and such but that's not important.

My pro's are that I love music, I actually know stuff about it since I'm a musician and I'm very customer friendly :D

Why did you even give him your number then?

That's one thing that makes me think the recordshop boy likes me, he spontaneously offered his number when I asked for his profile page or such. :giggle:

I didn't give him my number. He my friend on facebook and sends me messages all the time. I'm not going to answer them anymore.

I know I'm so excited. These 4 months better go by fast

well, i hope they go fast for you, laura..

I need the Spring/early Summer to be longish in subjective sense/feeling for me. I love all that and it's where (along with the good part >weather-wise< of the rest of the Summer .....to build up natural wonder & joy at the season's beauty = more energy to shake off my S.A.D. every year. :)

i have to switch computers.
somehow this one is suddenly screwing up on how my Corel Paint Digital Watercolors e-brushes colors are looking. :eyebrow: wtf.... :angry:

BBS!

I didn't give him my number. He my friend on facebook and sends me messages all the time. I'm not going to answer them anymore.

Ah, well can't you block him or so? :hmm: That's the annoying part of the internet I guess.

He'll get the hint sooner or later, but perhaps you should be straight with him. Tell him to leave you alone because he's bothering you?

I love Spring and Summer too, and usually don't want them to go by fast, but this year is different

the only reason why i'm asking about the acoustics in the stadium is 'cause giants stadium is the closest. any idea?

Perhaps you should ask that to someone from America. Or in the tour forum.

And sorry to say, but it's kinda hard for us to follow what you're saying. Most people here are way over their teens so not very up to date on the text lingo. It would be appreciated if you could use regular full sentences, as anywhere else on the forum. :)

I love Spring and Summer too, and usually don't want them to go by fast, but this year is different

IF I'm LUCKY ENOUGH to GET tix in the early Fall I still want my Spring & Summer to :heart: last.

FOR THE RECORD........
I'd never make in Seattle, North USA New England, the Northern Midwest OR the Nordic countries (even with their great benefits) !!! Too grey too long, or too short Spring & Summer. :no: :)

ok BBS!

IF I'm LUCKY ENOUGH to GET tix in the early Fall I still want my Spring & Summer to :heart: last.

FOR THE RECORD........
I'd never make in Seattle, North USA New England, the Northern Midwest OR the Nordic countries (even with their great benefits) !!! Too grey too long, or too short Spring & Summer. :no:

What concerts do you plan to attend?

It's finally starting to be nice weather again here, I'm really glad. The darkness is finally over! :yippie:

It was beautiful here yesterday. Sunny and near 70 degrees. Today cold and rainy

GG - I don't know if you're still here, but I've had lots of experience writing cover letters for resumes, and when I get home tonight I can PM you a sample of one I've done. I got advice from a career centre when I was looking for work a few years ago, and they set me up with a template that's pretty good. Let me know if you'd like it, and I'll get it your way in a couple of hours.

GG - I don't know if you're still here, but I've had lots of experience writing cover letters for resumes, and when I get home tonight I can PM you a sample of one I've done. I got advice from a career centre when I was looking for work a few years ago, and they set me up with a template that's pretty good. Let me know if you'd like it, and I'll get it your way in a couple of hours.

Yes I am. Thanks a lot, that'll help me a great deal! :D

I'll be asleep by then, so thanks in advance! :)

How've you been?

Am I seeing things or did you have your nickname changed? Wasn't it ThoraSEB or something like that?

What concerts do you plan to attend?

It's finally starting to be nice weather again here, I'm really glad. The darkness is finally over! :yippie:

glad your weather is getting nice! :heart:
good byyyyyyeeeeee extra darkness!!! :yippie::yippie:

welll I don't have the $$ to really travel by rail or even bus :( {always hopinh fpr a miricle tho :hyper: ).
So it's really just East Rutherford........ if they do 2 dates I'm hoping for 1 GA & 1 30 seat. If 3 days maybe 1 GA, and 2 30$ seats . Even 110 + TM surcharges etc is getting a bit above my money range. So at least the 2.
In the Tour section they've said there's 2 dates open for possible more concerts in NJ.

It was beautiful here yesterday. Sunny and near 70 degrees. Today cold and rainy

70! ah, that's b/c you're like ? 150+ miles south of NYC.

we did have around 62F which was Heavenly ! yeah colder here too, today [low 40's] -- but not the extra cold here on U2 Way week :mad: )

You're not going to the shows in NY Dazz? Well at least you can see a couple nearby. :lol: I saved for this tour for years to be able to afford the plane trips to other countries.

In fact it was soooo nice yesterday even at night -- I walked about 3/4 mile around an area (next to my nieghborhood) to look at/for restaurants new & stuff i've forgotten were there.
Then I went into the B&N there-- looked at bead magazines, and then crochet books for SYMBOL Crochet instructions for mesh & lace and copied some down! :hyper:

After that I walked back home & a few shopping errands- that was around 7/8th of a mile!
I usaully walk a lot more from the late winter (if it's in the 50's) /Spring through early/ late Nov or into Dec if it's in the 50's upper 40's. SO i should start to lose some weight! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom