PLEBA Girls Party - Let the parties begin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
getaroom.jpg

Re: Re: NERD ALERT NERD ALERT NERD ALERT

dazzledbylight said:
How IS it that I can I type in new york city and get ZERO [0] results! :madwife:

:giggle:
:wink: [/B]

Dazz, it doesn't like the name of my Detroit suburb either. :angry:

So it'll probably deny the existence of "Detroit," too. :huh:

VintagePunk said:

My mom's sorta health scare from a week ago turned out to be nothing, thank goodness. Now, she seems to have gout. :huh: Had a very sore foot for several days, went to the doc, and he said that's what he thinks it is (did bloodwork to confirm, but we haven't heard back)...the bizarre thing is, she eats very well. :huh: Earlier today, she suddenly realized that the only thing that's changed in her diet is that she's been drinking Gatorade...I looked it up, and sure enough, sports drinks can cause it. :crazy: :lol:

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

wow!

:hug:S for VP & VP's Mom!

Re: NERD ALERT NERD ALERT NERD ALERT

~BrightestStar~ said:
For you star gazers out there, I just heard about this on the tv earlier today...

tonight, and this weekend you can see the space station and shuttle atlantis in the sky. :hyper:

Go here to look up your town for the best viewing time:
http://www.heavens-above.com/selecttown.asp?CountryID=CA

I keep thinking about that one woman who picked up stuff on her baby moniter :huh:

(I swear my state has the strangest stuff going on sometimes)

~BrightestStar~ said:
Dazzy, welcome to the fight.
Our goal: to reach 1000 posts as soon as possible.

(In case you didn't know we got a brand spankin new and improved bad ass bitchin server and we're now allowed to use and abuse it.)

Oh, and Hi! :hug:

yesssssssss, sir, er, Missy Bri! :lol:

i very quickly saw late this afternon that something was up & there was an increase in posts amount!

but I didn't know how much! :hyper:

Yes, throws my gauntlet in the Post Wars! :lock:

Back
Top Bottom