PLEBA Girls Party - Let the parties begin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Friday and payday all at once! Awesome :D
I get paid on alternate Thursdays... Fridays are still the best though :up:

Wait, we have strap-on gear now? :ohmy:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Jo!

So glad you signed up!

Just follow the other troops to the change room and strap on your gear.

:p

This is war :mad:

did I mention I may or may not have been consuming alcoholic beverages today? :shifty:

:drunk: Bri! So that explains why we're at war! :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I noticed someone posted in a certain thread....but I never got any juicy details.

You're breakin my heart...

so much I might burst into a backstreet boy song or something

and that would be truely tragic

would you want to be the cause of that?

Huh?!

Spill missy. :mac:

I'm glad it's nothing too serious. You've had too many health scrares. There should be a mandantory one year grace period between them.
And gatorade can give you gout? seriously? crazy :huh:

I shouldn't have posted. I'm ashamed. Tacky. :shame: :shifty:

Will PM later. For now? Dammit, I have to go again. :mad: :mad:

:sigh:

Will try to check back in later. :kiss:

Oh, Hope things are looking up in your house, too!

Sad_Girl said:
edgecrushdazz.jpg
Go Dazz! :D :giggle:

VintagePunk said:

My mom's sorta health scare from a week ago turned out to be nothing, thank goodness. Now, she seems to have gout. :huh: Had a very sore foot for several days, went to the doc, and he said that's what he thinks it is (did bloodwork to confirm, but we haven't heard back)...the bizarre thing is, she eats very well. :huh: Earlier today, she suddenly realized that the only thing that's changed in her diet is that she's been drinking Gatorade...I looked it up, and sure enough, sports drinks can cause it. :crazy: :lol:

Well, at least that's something that can be changed easily enough! :lol:
:hug:

VintagePunk said:

I shouldn't have posted. I'm ashamed. Tacky. :shame :shifty

Will PM later. For now? Dammit, I have to go again. :mad :mad

:sigh

Will try to check back in later. :kiss

Oh, Hope things are looking up in your house, too!

Sure you are. :tongue:
I'll bne waiting on all the gossip. :hyper:

:lol:

Awww....you always have to go.
I'm putting super glue on your chair...:mad:

ttfn :hug:

And not much yet, I'm afriad. But he did get 2 more interviews, so at least he's hearing back from people now. No offers yet though.:sigh:

Originally posted by ~BrightestStar~

Awww....you always have to go.
I'm putting super glue on your chair...:mad:

OR a glue-gun!!!!! :p

:hug:

Originally posted by ~BrightestStar~

And not much yet, I'm afriad. But he did get 2 more interviews, so at least he's hearing back from people now. No offers yet though.:sigh:

:hug: bri :hug: bri's dad

it's a start. :yes:

NERD ALERT NERD ALERT NERD ALERT

For you star gazers out there, I just heard about this on the tv earlier today...

tonight, and this weekend you can see the space station and shuttle atlantis in the sky. :hyper:

Tonight and over the next few days skywatchers across North America will get a chance to see the International Space Station (ISS) and the Space shuttle glide over their backyards. You don't need telescopes or binoculars to see it either. It will look like a bright star zooming through the sky overhead - and you'll know that it's not a plane because it won't be blinking. But be aware, that you only have about a 2 to 4 minute window of time to see it streak across the sky- that's because the ISS is traveling at 29,000 km/hr. At those speeds it only takes 90 minutes for the orbiting outpost to make one orbit around the Earth.

Why does the station and shuttle shine? Because they are covered by light coloured insulating sheets they reflet much of the sunlight that hits them. Also the space station has large solar panels which, if pointed at just the right angle, can reflet a lot of sunlight as well. Also while the sun may have set where you are on the ground, at 370 km high up where the station is, it's still daylight.

Where and when do you look up? The best place to find out your local spotting times is to check out this link and just fill in your city name and then choose ISS and the program will generate best viewing time for the next week or so for your area.

Go here to look up your town for the best viewing time:
http://www.heavens-above.com/selecttown.asp?CountryID=CA

Re: NERD ALERT NERD ALERT NERD ALERT

~BrightestStar~ said:
For you star gazers out there, I just heard about this on the tv earlier today...

tonight, and this weekend you can see the space station and shuttle atlantis in the sky. :hyper:

Go here to look up your town for the best viewing time:
http://www.heavens-above.com/selecttown.asp?CountryID=CA

:drool: :nerd: :drool:

:madwife:
How IS it that I can I type in new york city and get ZERO [0] results! :madwife:

:giggle:
:wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom