PLEBA Girls Party - Let the parties begin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: Ho everyone. Just poppin in to congratulate GG....well done you! :kiss: Well, I'm orf in a minute - bin invited round to my sisters with my grown up neice and a friend for a 'ladies' nite seeing as her hubby is away...:evil: I'm taking my best friend 'Smirnoff' with me so I expect it'll be hangover day for me tomorrow..:angry: Still, who cares. :madspit:

:tongue: she still claims she's not joining... she's just sneaking in every now and then.... she'll become addicted, wether she wants it or not :evil:

Galeongirl said:
:tongue: she still claims she's not joining... she's just sneaking in every now and then.... she'll become addicted, wether she wants it or not :evil:

Me sneaking in? As if....:whistle: Hi Bri :wave: I've been popping in and out lately. It's nice to be welcomed. I kinda hovered, or lurked :reject: if you prefer as I didn't really want to butt in but the girls made me feel very welcome...

.....It's nice in here, isn't it.....:laugh:

Well if *someone* hadn't started a new thread... :wink: (Kidding!)

The Temple Bar thread was already pages ahead of us last night, I think they're going to get there first - they're at 621 already *g*

:flirt: why that's coincidental Wild, I"m off school! :sexywink: your place or mine?

:drool: I love mcdonalds.... they have capucchino milkshakes here now... :drool: brilliant!

I'm not doing much as NI's working some of it :shifty:

I'll see Jamie :cute: and do some overdue housework :lol:

It's been a long week, been soooooooooooo busy at work and then having to go to hosital to visit my aunt every night has left me exhausted :yawn:

Is it bad to say i'm glad my mum's back on Sunday so i don't have to go in visiting everyday :reject: I :love: my aunt but she's so intense

Hi Drea, bye Drea :wave:

Wild, I think that's okay... Visiting people who are sick really can be exhausting... :sigh: So no need to feel bad about wanting to have some time 'off' :)

WildHoney said:

:hmm: Haven't been to Holland for ages :shifty:

Any good at massages ?? :flirt:

:sexywink: I've big hands and some good muscles..... :tongue: but I'll be better in four years since I'm going to study physiotherapy...

:shifty: i wonder if a certain teacher would like a free massage...

:tongue: come and get it MJ!

Hey Fb:hug: that's a long time ago!

Back
Top Bottom