PLEBA girls party-keep the cage door locked!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:
SG I love the new wallpapers! I have the perfect quote that would go with Mirrorball man.

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth. Oscar Wilde" :giggle:

I love Oscar Wilde :bow:

SG we are so gonna get in trouble again. hehe I love Oscar Wilde too! I'm putting that quote on the quilt I'm working on right now. I'm sure it will go over real well with all the old biddies. :lol:

I just read on another site where someone called Russell Crowe a Jackhole! I love that! :giggle: Jackhole just has a nice ring to it!

Elessarian said:

Till August. Blah. And I haven't had a paycheck since mid-May...won't again till mid-July.

Bri, Russty! :hug: :yikes:

That really blows. :hug:

When I used to take classes in the summer, I'd try to work it so that I could do most of my distance ed classes then. When I ran out of DE classes I could take, I'd always go for the classes that were 3 hours, once a week.

Okay this is too funny! The other board I post on a ton is a board made up of mostly ex-russell crowe fans. Long story, but we all disbanded about a year ago after another board blew up. We are a bunch of total smart ass pervy freaks. So we have a lot of regulars and then other Crowe fans that come to visit from time and again.

Out of nowhere swoops in another old crowe fan from another board to get my back on the Bono thing! :lol: To fucking top it off, she has a signature pic of Bono and Edge with lyrics underneath!!! :laugh: :hyper: :dance:

I just love the irony that she could like smell the Bono bashing and swoops in to back me up! The original basher hasn't even had a chance to respond yet! :giggle: Bono freaks of the world unite! :rockon: :wink:

I love how when one of his plays bombed on opening night, Oscar Wilde said 'that the Play was written and executed perfectly. the problem was the audience

:up: :lmao:

You know it's a little strange...in the last few weeks I've really gotten into JT Bono...listening to the album, watching R&H about 12 times...and lo and behold I get screentime with sim JT Bono. Coincidence? :hmm:

*thinking really hard about all the other Bonos* :evil:

VintagePunk said:

I won't feel secure till I see that bright red heart over his head. :lmao:

:shifty: :reject:

VP there was a bright red heart with an arrow through it over Bono and VP's head tonight. Another one of those pics I didn't catch :reject:

I would have loved to have known all the Bonos. That sorta got me thinking of a story idea a week or so ago. Oddly, I came up with it while driving to school, listening to JT. :)

VintagePunk said:
I would have loved to have known all the Bonos. That sorta got me thinking of a story idea a week or so ago. Oddly, I came up with it while driving to school, listening to JT. :)

OMG
You mean bono clones already exist.....and you didn't tell me!?!? :shocked:

*starts searching the streets*

Jules
I'm doing ok. Anything exciting goin on wit youse?

Back
Top Bottom