Pleba Girls Party - Just keep posting, posting, posting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL yes I do still exist.

:hug: SG :hug: Drea

I'm doing good. Finally home for a while. Thank the Lord.

How have you guys been doing? :love:

Pretty much all up and down the West Coast. I've been doing promo work for another band, doing promo work for the art group I'm in, and last week was teaching up in Northern California. Now I'm home to finish up some work for a big deadline next month. I have work going into the biggest fiber show in California. I need an assistant. :lol:

Hi Fiona! :)

Thanks girls. Making the move here was the best thing we could have done for my career, but damn I'm tired. :lol:

But hopefully by the time U2 tours again I'll be making big money then I can get good seats. ;) hehe I did do a GA show though a couple weeks ago and stomped some serious ass, so I could totally do a U2 GA show. LOL

Drea said:
Hey Russty, have you seen the pics from Cannes and the recent pic from Morocco? :wink:

Noooo!!! Hook me up!!!

Oooo speaking of pictures anyone want to see a scary looking Russty with a hawt rockstar boy? :wink:

Hi Weldy :hug: :wave:

Russty Cat said:
Noooo!!! Hook me up!!!

Oooo speaking of pictures anyone want to see a scary looking Russty with a hawt rockstar boy? :wink:

Both in Pleba *g* The Morocco pic is on page 2 of the AB era pics thread, and the Cannes pics thread will either be closer to the bottom of the first page of the Pleba forum or early on the second *g*

Weldy :wave:

Sad_Girl said:
Hey Fiona :wave: what've you been up to?

:wave:

sorry! *distracted on LJ*

i've been burning the candle getting assignments and essays done - had one that was worth 60% due in today, so i've been under the whole week! but it's good, i don't know if i did a good job or not, but as long as i pass i'll be happy!

Fiona how much longer till you get a break from school?

Drea thanks for the heads up! The boys are looking so good! *dreamy sigh* I miss them! I'm so looking forward to a new album.

things are gonna be pretty much all hands on deck until the end of the months - lots of assignments, as usual pouring in at the end of the semester :rolleyes: i still can't figure out why they're not spread out more. 2 due next week plus an essay...no social life for me this weekend!

LOL Drea you know me too well. He is looking rather good. But then he always does. :wink:

Fiona that sucks, but at least there is an end in sight.

Me either! lol

Sorry I got busy pulling a tooth for Mini-cat. She finally just yanked the bugger out herself. :lol:

:wave:

:hug: for Fiona and everyone doing the mad school thing...
Good luck with the job ap, Drea! :hug:

As much as I can't wait for more Sim action, I'm kinda relieved there are no pics yet... I'm on my parents' dial-up for the long weekend... :lol:

Russty was here! :ohmy: Good to see you :D

Back
Top Bottom