PLEBA girls party-join today and pay only $69.69 for your HDTV!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All righty... I have to go to my Niece And Nephews birthday party tomorrow (an all day kinda thing, we gotta drive down to Kalamazoo and everything, have the whole shin-dig and drive home) So I'll probably be on later tomorrow evening/night.
:hug: Night Drea, VP and anyone still Lurking :D

Is this channel available to overseas customers.....

I could be the on the ground correspndant that really gets to know Bono when he's at home in Dublin alng with my co-host Susan of course with special reports now and again from D...

Please
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

Sad_Girl said:
Bono18.jpg

Your thoughts are a million miles away as you make your way down the hall and around the corner, when you’re jolted back to reality as you crash into him, knocking him back a step and nearly falling flat yourself. He immediately wraps a thick arm around your waist and you’re pulled forward, slamming against him again. The length of your body pressed against his solid, warm, male body. As you find your balance, you look up into his beautiful blue eyes and he smiles down at you. A cocky grin, really, more than anything. He reaches up with one hand and brushes the hair from your face, his rough fingers brushing the sensitive skin of your cheek and sending a chill through you.

“Eager, are you?” He asks in his lilting Irish tone, his fingers sweeping down from your cheek to trace the line of your lower lip, making it tremble. Before you can respond to your instinctual desire to run your tongue over it, to soothe the tickle, his lips are there. His soft, firm lips gently sucking on your lower lip, his tongue tracing the same line his finger had. A moan escapes your throat without warning, your body flushing with heat. Your eyes flutter shut and.you melt against his body, your knees weak. He chuckles against your mouth, one hand sliding up into your hair, the other slipping under the hem of your shirt to caress the bare skin of your back. You wrap a hand around the back of his neck and run your fingernails through his soft hair, loving the way it feels. Your other hand slides up his half exposed chest, slipping under the leather vest and brushing against his firm chest, feel his heart beating against your palm as he completes the kiss, his mouth meeting yours firmly. His tongue slides slowly and languishingly between your lips at such a teasing pace it sets your whole body to trembling. You instinctively tighten your grasp, your fingernails biting into his skin slightly. He growls against your mouth, delving deep and hard, taking away any ability you had left to breathe or think. His grip tightens and his hand slips down, dipping just below the waistline teasingly, his other hand working on the top buttons of your shirt. The rush of cool air against newly exposed flesh shocks you back to your senses.

“We’re in the hallway…” you gasp, pulling hesitantly from his kiss, his hot, wet mouth sliding down the side of your throat tantalizingly, his hand slipping into the opening he just created to graze against you in a way that makes you want to forget where you are. Want to forget everything.

“Let’s go into my room then.” He suggests, and you know this is the point of no return. He pulls back to look into your eyes, his full of desire. You smile and lean up kissing the dimple in his chin and the scar there, kissing his lips softly and whispering against them…

ok. I just woke up and this is the first thing I read....:ohmy:
so this is what you plebans do here, eh?
*plans to come here more often*:shifty:

Sad_Girl said:
Bono18.jpg

Your thoughts are a million miles away as you make your way down the hall and around the corner, when you’re jolted back to reality as you crash into him, knocking him back a step and nearly falling flat yourself. He immediately wraps a thick arm around your waist and you’re pulled forward, slamming against him again. The length of your body pressed against his solid, warm, male body. As you find your balance, you look up into his beautiful blue eyes and he smiles down at you. A cocky grin, really, more than anything. He reaches up with one hand and brushes the hair from your face, his rough fingers brushing the sensitive skin of your cheek and sending a chill through you.

“Eager, are you?” He asks in his lilting Irish tone, his fingers sweeping down from your cheek to trace the line of your lower lip, making it tremble. Before you can respond to your instinctual desire to run your tongue over it, to soothe the tickle, his lips are there. His soft, firm lips gently sucking on your lower lip, his tongue tracing the same line his finger had. A moan escapes your throat without warning, your body flushing with heat. Your eyes flutter shut and.you melt against his body, your knees weak. He chuckles against your mouth, one hand sliding up into your hair, the other slipping under the hem of your shirt to caress the bare skin of your back. You wrap a hand around the back of his neck and run your fingernails through his soft hair, loving the way it feels. Your other hand slides up his half exposed chest, slipping under the leather vest and brushing against his firm chest, feel his heart beating against your palm as he completes the kiss, his mouth meeting yours firmly. His tongue slides slowly and languishingly between your lips at such a teasing pace it sets your whole body to trembling. You instinctively tighten your grasp, your fingernails biting into his skin slightly. He growls against your mouth, delving deep and hard, taking away any ability you had left to breathe or think. His grip tightens and his hand slips down, dipping just below the waistline teasingly, his other hand working on the top buttons of your shirt. The rush of cool air against newly exposed flesh shocks you back to your senses.

“We’re in the hallway…” you gasp, pulling hesitantly from his kiss, his hot, wet mouth sliding down the side of your throat tantalizingly, his hand slipping into the opening he just created to graze against you in a way that makes you want to forget where you are. Want to forget everything.

“Let’s go into my room then.” He suggests, and you know this is the point of no return. He pulls back to look into your eyes, his full of desire. You smile and lean up kissing the dimple in his chin and the scar there, kissing his lips softly and whispering against them…

Holy hell SG! :combust:

This is what I get to wake up to?? :bow:

Mmmm smuttiness

Sad_Girl said:
Bono18.jpg

:faint:

:combust: :drool: :combust:

Holy :silent:...*guh*
Not *thats* what I should wake up to *every* morning!!!

(it's up to you to determine if I mean the cap..or bono :wink: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom