PLEBA girls party-join today and pay only $69.69 for your HDTV!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
susanp6 said:
Got your email Wild! But i do remember you saying that you&I would prob be sitting in your normal bedroom writing dirty stuff on Pleba while NI slept in the spare! :ohmy:

Yeah i know. I warned him aout that. He'll sleep anywhere.... Gotta post to our pleba girls on the gig.... would we get any sleep??

Don't worry no NI seen from my pc that night :laugh:

Back already Fly? Congrats - You're our latest addict here at the party!!! :up:

Oh good then Wild! Anywhere - really? Is he one of those who can just fall asleep in the chair? I just can't do that somehow! Needs to be sleeping lying down!

When you on til? I'm off in about 25 mins!

Can you tell me anything more about your Glasgow trip then Fly? Did you happen to go to The St.Enoch centre or Princes Square?

WildHoney said:

I think there should be a health warning on the front of our parties....

"PLEBA assumes no responsibility for accidents, injury, addiction or death incurred as a result of posting. Side effects may include drooling, heavy breathing, tingling and well...let's just leave it at that"

:wink:

susanp6 said:
Can you tell me anything more about your Glasgow trip then Fly? Did you happen to go to The St.Enoch centre or Princes Square?

Well we went shopping all around Argyle Street and that other one...starts with an S I believe, can't remember the name right now. We went to some of the art galleries...the restaurants were really great...I really like the parks and greenery :up: Great city overall! You're lucky to live there. My cousin liked it so much she stayed and got a job as a waitress in a bar. Can't remember the name of the bar though :)

Is it Sauchiehall Street you're thinking of? Yep - those are the two main streets plus Buchanan St too! Buchanan St is actually my fav street in Glasgow! It's got all the great shops&it's an all-round attractive place! And that's where Borders is which i always look in! Oh that actually has a Starbucks in it! :wink:

Oh i know - the greenery of the place! I :heart: that! There are tons of parks! I actually went on a long walk along the longest street here on Friday&it's got the most beautiful trees along the best part of it, which also happens to be where i think U2 will stay when they're here! :hyper:

It's almost new thread time! What could be the title - something about travel i thought? Seems appropriate!

I found a smilie that looks like what happens to me at a U2 gig..

4.gif

Since I'm griping about studying I thought I'd continue:

Dunno if any of you girls saw this yet but Teta040 posted a fan experience recently and said she saw a van pull by with Ali, Jordan and Eve bouncing in the back seat after the concert at like 2:30 am. Ok so don't those girls go to school?

:mad: I wish I could follow Bono around and not worry about school.

Lucky. Lucky. Lucky. :madspit: lol

Last edited:
Oh that's not too good if Eve was up at that time, but with Jordan, well she's 16 so in my opinion it's fine as i was allowed to do what i wanted at 16 as i had the maturity!

I didn't read that, but i read another story about someones' daughter who said going on tour with dad will be boring, but that the 1 cool part will be i get to stay at Bonos' house!!!!!

susanp6 said:
Oh that's not too good if Eve was up at that time, but with Jordan, well she's 16 so in my opinion it's fine as i was allowed to do what i wanted at 16 as i had the maturity!

I didn't read that, but i read another story about someones' daughter who said going on tour with dad will be boring, but that the 1 cool part will be i get to stay at Bonos' house!!!!!

Oh I'm sure they're mature enough to stay up until 2:30 am no question...I'm just wondering what happened to school back in Dublin? :wink:

I think it's acceptable, since it's really just us saying we want to go and see them in concert anywhere around the world, rite?

Oh the school thing! Well, i think i read that the whole family were going on tour with them in America and they'll have teachers with them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom