Pleba girls' party.......It's Susan's special 10,000!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

susanp6

Blue Crack Supplier
YEEHA!!!!!! :dance: :bow: :rockon:

I've started the new thread for my 10,000th post!!!!!! :drool:

It's been a long time coming but here it is!!!!! :happy: :lock:

:happy:Congrats on 10,000 Susan!!! :happy:

bono_dragLMAO.gif

dancingmachine2.jpg

B looks like he's got the party started. ::wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:happy:Congrats on 10,000 Susan!!! :happy:

dancingmachine2.jpg

B looks like he's got the party started. ::wink:

Imagines B disco-dancing to "Night Fever." Yo. :giggle:

I don't even want to say how young I was when "Saturday Night Fever" was popular ... :dance:

Cheers Jo! :love:

Sorry about my lack of speech, but i am just no good with all that stuff, really&i know it makes me seem bad :shrug: :reject:

But thanks for disco Bono Bri!!!! B's looking pretty hawt in that white waistcoat :combust: :combust: :faint: i want him to lick me all over&come to think of it, he could lick that Dublin mudslide off me!!!! :ohmy: :tongue:

sami0201 said:
omg I'm listening to COBL LIVE!!!! :combust:

oh. you. look. so. BEAUTIFUL TONIGHT!!!!

gorman :bow:

Oh, you got one of the connections to the show from the setlist thread! How's the sound quality, sami?

Could someone explain to me who that Gorman guy is? Is he just some guy who reports to the set list parties?! :wink:

Thanks sooo much for all the congrats girls&i suddenly thought that it'd be a cool idea to start the thread that way&i hope it didn't seem conceited cos that wasn't the intention :no: i just thought it would be such a great idea to start a thread on a landmark!!!!! :) :happy: :rockon:

Congratulations DAZZY!!!!!! :rockon:

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!! E-L-E-V-A-SHUUUUN!!!!! :dance: :applaud: :dancing: :camera:

4000 :D :up: :bow:

jobob said:

Oh, you got one of the connections to the show from the setlist thread! How's the sound quality, sami?

it's static-y but clear enough to make out the songs :hyper:
it's probably exactly how you would think it woudl sound if someone called you from a cell!

IWF and now Electric CO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boy, stupid boy!!

I'm glad you can see what i mean SG! :happy:

I was lurking at the set list - so is this some broadcast of the DC show some peeps have or what? :scratch:

Did Bri go off?! :(

jobob said:
SG, another great chapter!

So, when's the next plundering? :giggle:

and congrats, Dazz! :throws confetti:

:lol: I don't know. The four of them each have their own subplots and each of them moves independantly of the others :shrug: It's hard to say exactly what will happen when. I have goals and landmarks that I aim for but :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom