Pleba girls' party.......It's Susan's special 10,000!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane L said:

There is hardly anything those two men have in common except being male.

Adam = everything that is good and delightful and magnificent in the world.

Cheney = everything that is bad and despicable and twisted in the world.

Can you tell I'm not a conservative? :lmao:

Why, no, I wouldn't have guessed. :lmao:

Where the heck is Cheney anyway? Is he still in hiding somewhere? Or did he finally have "the big one" and no one bothered to tell anyone?

I'd be there for that ticket like a shot Sami if i had money to get over there!!!! :hyper: :bow:

I'm SO desperate to see them again&it's sheer torture reading about it and not being able to go to any nore shows! :sad:

jobob said:

Why, no, I wouldn't have guessed. :lmao:

Where the heck is Cheney anyway? Is he still in hiding somewhere? Or did he finally have "the big one" and no one bothered to tell anyone?

Prosecuctor Fitzgerald is probing into the Scooty libby, judith Miller etcasongate hing....
rumours are for SOME possibly HEAVY indictments....chenney's NOT totally out of the pic as ? "non-participant" yet......

dazzledbylight said:

Prosecuctor Fitzgerald is probing into the Scooty libby, judith Miller etcasongate hing....
rumours are for SOME possibly HEAVY indictments....chenney's NOT totally out of the pic as ? "non-participant" yet......

This left-wing blog I read every day is calling the day the indictments come down "Fitzmas." They are making up Fitzmas Carols and are anticipating that day as if it is Christmas!!! :lmao:

susanp6 said:
I'd be there for that ticket like a shot Sami if i had money to get over there!!!! :hyper: :bow:

I'm SO desperate to see them again&it's sheer torture reading about it and not being able to go to any nore shows! :sad:
well that's how i staerted to feel when y'all were in CHi/to oh i was happy for you but jealous toobut i got in miraculopusly for 10/8,, got 11/22 via my sib...{pay her back}

and PRAYING for a GA for 11/21!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad_Girl said:
Dis thought it was Dick Cheney earlier Diane :sad: Now I'm all :huh:
The worst part is I REALLY REALLY like this av!

:hug: Night Susan ! Congrats again

:looks at SG's av:

Adam looks more like Jeff Goldblum in "The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzi" in it to me.

and kids, if you've never seen "Buckaroo Banzi," do yourselves a favor and go find a copy of it somewhere. It's a great sci-fi cult movie about a neurosurgeon-superhero-scientist-rock star who Saves The World from a bunch of weird aliens with his band. Kind of like he was Edge and Bono rolled into one very handsome guy.

Diane L said:

This left-wing blog I read every day is calling the day the indictments come down "Fitzmas." They are making up Fitzmas Carols and are anticipating that day as if it is Christmas!!! :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
"congregants....dearly beloved..let us pray.....":lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

which blog diane.... i've heard of many listen to Air AM and hear sams...3 nights a week blog hosts call in... marcus molitos, now i forgot the other 2

jobob said:

:looks at SG's av:

Adam looks more like Jeff Goldblum in "The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzi" in it to me.

and kids, if you've never seen "Buckaroo Banzi," do yourselves a favor and go find a copy of it somewhere. It's a great sci-fi cult movie about a neurosurgeon-superhero-scientist-rock star who Saves The World from a bunch of weird aliens with his band. Kind of like he was Edge and Bono rolled into one very handsome guy.

jeff was Bucka-roo?

sami0201 said:

:hug: we are all keeping an eye on things, but there's not anything anyone can do, that's the bad thing!

someone come with me to Miami 2!! :sad: I'm serious, I'll give you the ticket!! I don't know how I'm going because I can't find anyone to go with me and my parents won't let me go alone :sad: They can't be 45 minutes away and I don't see them!!!

With or Without You now :combust:
:hug: :hug: I know it's scary.

My aunt is in Miami this week on a "girls" trip.

Fly me to Miami.....and convince my parents, and I'm SO there :D

Nite Susan!
Sweet dreams and Congrats! :hug:

dazzledbylight said:

"congregants....dearly beloved..let us pray.....":lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

which blog diane.... i've heard of many listen to Air AM and hear sams...3 nights a week blog hosts call in... marcus molitos, now i forgot the other 2

Eschalon: atrios.blogspot.com. I also read Daily Kos: dailykos.com, but the folks who post at Eschalon get really zany and silly and they are a lot of fun to read...Daily Kos posters are more serious.

dazzledbylight said:

jeff was Bucka-roo?

No, I think Peter Weller was.

Jeff Goldblum was this nerdy guy they called New Jersey.

Actually, the av looks more like this tall, quiet albino guy in the band in the movie ...

:yes: good news!!!

just watched the news and the 11:00 update says that it won't hit us until Sunday night and it will most likely only be a cat 1-weak cat 2 which means no school Monday and probably we will still have power!!! :happy:

Diane L said:

Eschalon: atrios.blogspot.com. I also read Daily Kos: dailykos.com, but the folks who post at Eschalon get really zany and silly and they are a lot of fun to read...Daily Kos posters are more serious.
so which one has the fitzmas stuff

:uhoh:

better not count too many chickies before they hatch...

u know what my wish is DL???

If team bush gets tossed out hard...i want as many libs/progressives to show up the day George & dicky boy do their perp-walk and play on their boom boxes Sean Hannity's favoriiiiiiite song

" let freedom ringggg,, let the white bird siiiiing...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

good thing GG :shifty: :hug: isn't here!

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: Night Sami sweet Dreams

And on the news they just said it's dropped to a category 4 ... thats a start!

That's good news. I've been worried about my folks, who are an hour north of Tampa on the Gulf Coast. I also don't want Sami and my aunt, who lives near Fort Lauderdale, to get a hurricane either.

jobob said:

No, I think Peter Weller was.

Jeff Goldblum was this nerdy guy they called New Jersey.

Actually, the av looks more like this tall, quiet albino guy in the band in the movie ...

i remeber ...what the character looked like and i didn't think it was Jg

thot he JG looked waaay sexy in Independence day

dazzledbylight said:

so which one has the fitzmas stuff

:uhoh:

better not count too many chickies before they hatch...

u know what my wish is DL???

If team bush gets tossed out hard...i want as many libs/progressives to show up the day George & dicky boy do their perp-walk and play on their boom boxes Sean Hannity's favoriiiiiiite song

" let freedom ringggg,, let the white bird siiiiing...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

good thing GG :shifty: :hug: isn't here!

Atrios is the one with Fitzmas.

I don't really get political here, because I don't want people to not like me because of my political views. But comparing my Adam, MY Silver Fox to Dick Cheney seems to have triggered something in me!!!!

Diane L said:

Atrios is the one with Fitzmas.

I don't really get political here, because I don't want people to not like me because of my political views. But comparing my Adam, MY Silver Fox to Dick Cheney seems to have triggered something in me!!!!

no i don't do too much poly here either....

but wait..... :laugh:

Chenny to Adam.... {can you guess where this is going.......}

"Adam...I am your Father!"
:adam: "NNNooooooooooooo!"

Jumps off vertigo ramp and goes running off into the night.....

:lmao: :lmao:

*tears*

Last edited:
sami0201 said:
:yes: good news!!!

just watched the news and the 11:00 update says that it won't hit us until Sunday night and it will most likely only be a cat 1-weak cat 2 which means no school Monday and probably we will still have power!!! :happy:

That's good news.

And in other news, since Miami II is a weekday, I wouldn't be able to chaperone you to the show. :(

If it had been on a weekend ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom