Pleba girls' party.......It's Susan's special 10,000!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dazzledbylight said:
SG? glad you are better!! :hug:

did that have any connection with why you felt so lousy ?? aweek or 2 ago??

I suspect it was, though I'm not sure. It's a case of 'which came first, the chicken or the egg' Was I sick because I had a kidney stone building or did I get a kidney stone because I was dehydrated from having the virus/flu that made me feel so crappy? :shrug:

But I am definitely feeling better now :hug: :yes:

Diane L said:
Jobob, I'm going for an interview for a library clerk job in Technical Services tomorrow. The library is about 1/2 hour away, but it's full time with benefits and I would be working with books, NOT with the public!!!

A lot of times, the library has an idea who they want to get the job and they just interview as a formality, but I really really want this job!!!

good luck, diane!!!

Diane L said:
Jobob, I'm going for an interview for a library clerk job in Technical Services tomorrow. The library is about 1/2 hour away, but it's full time with benefits and I would be working with books, NOT with the public!!!

A lot of times, the library has an idea who they want to get the job and they just interview as a formality, but I really really want this job!!!

Good luck, Diane! <crosses fingers>

Sad_Girl said:
Uh oh. Deep breaths Bri. Don't hurt anyone. Put the monitor back down gently... don't do anything you'll regret ... :ohmy:

:hug: Damned group projects! I :censored: hate working with groups of people I have no choice of

:hug:

:sigh:

Bri: So, guys, did you get my edited copy and the email I sent yesterday, with the suggestions? :)
Girl: Oh, yeah, I think I remember it.

*minutes later*

Bri: Oh I made some changes when I edited it, you got that right?
Girl: Which email?
Bri: The one with the suggestions?.....
Girl: Oh, I just noticed that now.

:|

Hmmmmm :drool: THAT face kind of says different things to me somehow Jo!!!! :evil: :censored: :faint:

Don't know how many times i've said it here, but how is one man SO very sexy???? :hmm:

Cos he has a universe worth of sex appeal&is the sexiest thing ever? Maybe!!!! :heart:

DIS!!!!!!! Sorry to hear you're freezing but i bet ya didn't expect me to still be up? Spose it's just a little matter of me celebrating my 10,000th post - you like my title i hope?! :sexywink:

Good luck with your job Diane! :up:

Not quite sure what it's all about Bri but :hug: :hug:

Bri - I would be pissed too :angry:

Diane :hug: Good luck on the interview :D

:hug: Hey Dis! It's colder than a witchs :censored: here, too!
15.gif

Sad_Girl said:
Bri - I would be pissed too :angry:

:hug: Hey Dis! It's colder than a witchs :censored: here, too!
15.gif

I feel your pain! ITs FREEZING!:sad: we are suppose to get snow....12 foot drifts in the MTns.:scream:

Love the title susan:up:

I'm sooooooooooooo tired:slant: me go to bed now.

I have the next 2 days off*dance of joy
so I will be in and out during the day like usual:wink: nighty night:drool:

Bye Dis!!! :hug: :wave:

And thanks for your good luck wishes, everyone!!! :hug: :hug: I especially need a job now, because the place where I've been freelancing has cut my fee for the project I'm doing now. My trip to Boston is in jeopardy!!!

Oh, well :sigh: Maybe I can sell everything in my apartment on eBay...

Dismantled said:

I feel your pain! ITs FREEZING!:sad: we are suppose to get snow....12 foot drifts in the MTns.:scream:

Love the title susan:up:

12 feet of snow already?!? Whoa.

I feel like summer went just like that here. It's cold here now. I am not looking forward to waiting outside here next Tuesday for GA if it's going to be cold and windy and rainy ...

but it'll be worth it if I get into the ellipse. :wink:

Night Dis - get snuggled up to Mr. Dis under some nice warm blankets :wink:

Sami - I would almost trade hurricane winds for the freaking cold. I really really hate cold :madspit:

Bono2141.jpg

Awww sorry it's so frozen where you are Dis :hug:

It's actually quite mild here! :D :heart: :happy:

Diane L said:
Bye Dis!!! :hug: :wave:

And thanks for your good luck wishes, everyone!!! :hug: :hug: I especially need a job now, because the place where I've been freelancing has cut my fee for the project I'm doing now. My trip to Boston is in jeopardy!!!

Oh, well :sigh: Maybe I can sell everything in my apartment on eBay...

But ... but ... but ... you HAVE to go to Boston! We HAVE to meet each other in Boston!

:scream:

Okay, okay ... I'll calm down now ... take deep breaths ... and remind myself I too have to look harder for another job (with a better boss, I hope) ...

sami0201 said:
SG no you wouldn't :lol:

but if you really want to.......I'll be happy to switch places! :happy:

Clearly you've never suffered through a northern michigan winter! :lol:

Buildings collapsing beneath the weight of the snow. Miles between you and the nearest store. can't afford to turn the furnace up past 64 degrees because the cost of natural gas has spiked... clear ice encsing your car so thoroughly that you can NOT get inside of it...

Snowmobiles are standard transportation for six months out of the year

Shall I go on? :lol:

but I'm not so sure I'd like a hurricane any better :wink:

jobob said:

But ... but ... but ... you HAVE to go to Boston! We HAVE to meet each other in Boston!

:scream:

Okay, okay ... I'll calm down now ... take deep breaths ... and remind myself I too have to look harder for another job (with a better boss, I hope) ...

I know, we HAVE to meet in Boston, Joanne!!! Who else will understand our mutual obsessions with U2 AND the Dewey Decimal System!!!!!!

There must be a way to make more $$$$, there's got to be a way....!

Sad_Girl said:

Clearly you've never suffered through a northern michigan winter! :lol:

Buildings collapsing beneath the weight of the snow. Miles between you and the nearest store. can't afford to turn the furnace up past 64 degrees because the cost of natural gas has spiked... clear ice encsing your car so thoroughly that you can NOT get inside of it...

Shall I go on? :lol:

but I'm not so sure I'd like a hurricane any better :wink:

:lol: I'm sure it's not as bad as there but I did grow up in NY!! I don't care how cold it is, I LOVE the winter and freezing weather :love: The furnace thing does suck though :yikes: :hug: We've had the car thing happen to us too :ohmy:

Sad_Girl said:
Night Dis - get snuggled up to Mr. Dis under some nice warm blankets :wink:

Sami - I would almost trade hurricane winds for the freaking cold. I really really hate cold :madspit:

I'll take the yearly cold and snow over hurricane winds and the chance of having my house blown apart every hurricane season, thanks. I don't hate cold that much. Although year-round warm weather does sound more and more tempting the older I get. :wink:

jobob said:

I'll take the yearly cold and snow over hurricane winds and the chance of having my house blown apart every hurricane season, thanks. I don't hate cold that much. Although year-round warm weather does sound more and more tempting the older I get. :wink:

My sister lived in Lapeer County for several years ... and it was considerably milder down there. I have NO idea why or how that happens, but it does.

It's supposed to snow this week. :sigh: I HATE cold. I'm cold at 70 degrees in the summertime. I HATE ice! I've fought ice and snow for literally half my life. I don't have a way to express just how horrid the winter is for me here.

now I'm getting kinda worried :uhoh:

the hurricane is STILL a cat 5

they were expecting it to go down today and it hasn't!!!
cat 5 is no its-just-a-hurricane-we'll-be-fine-in-a-few-days kinda thing :yikes: :sad:

Back
Top Bottom