Pleba Girls Party: It's not just what you have, but how you use it..rhythm and motion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~BrightestStar~

Blue Crack Supplier
Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikea
Observe:

boomchagif.gif

dancegifbw.gif

Case Studies:

africabono.gif

edgeguitar3.gif

bonosexywalk6zq.gif

Note the motion of the hips, the thrusting...

:drool:

Continue. :kiss:

:lol: Excellent! :drool:

And may I just say that the Canucks are kicking some serious ass tonight?! I may? Great! :D :dancing: Hell yeah this is an awesome game! :D

Edit - And they're playing "Elevation" now!!

^ :hmm:
I think that was Fred and Ginger.

Sad_Girl said:
'My fair lady' and 'The sound of music' have been watched many many times in my house :lol:

:lol:
I'm such a nerd! ....

The King and I has been watched many a time, as has Grease, and Sound of Music over here.

It's a long time since I've seen West Side Story though. :hmm:
Perhaps I should rent it, some of the other kids on the street and I used to sing that songs from it all the time. :lol: :cute:

Last edited:
In college choir we did a review of West Side Story :love: I loved singing several of those songs :heart:

and, oh yes, Grease has been memorized since Jr. High or so :lol:

of course more recently, Rent, Moulin Rouge and Phantom of the opera have provided hours of entertainment :yes:

I've even seen 'Paint your wagon' :lmao:
(Clint Eastwood - not meant to act in musicals :no: )

The Sound Of Music :shudder: :shudder: (Sorry, was forced to watch it in grade 6 music class, and to be honest I've hated it ever since :lol: )

Susan Werner does a hilarious parody of the "Do(e), a deer" song to do with stock exchanges :giggle: "Dow, a (something) stocks, NASDAQ is high technology.. S&P are blue chip stocks.." (I've forgotten the middle bit) "Bull.. the market's going up.. Bear, the market's going down... Crash, we all jump off a cliff... that will bring us back to Dow..." Mind you it loses something without the commentary about how the Baron is "hung like a Lippizaner stallion", and the memory tricks she uses when it's audience participation time... ("Everything Bush says is..." for 'bull', for example :laugh: )

Drea said:
The Sound Of Music :shudder: :shudder: (Sorry, was forced to watch it in grade 6 music class, and to be honest I've hated it ever since :lol: )

Susan Werner does a hilarious parody of the "Do(e), a deer" song to do with stock exchanges :giggle: "Dow, a (something) stocks, NASDAQ is high technology.. S&P are blue chip stocks.." (I've forgotten the middle bit) "Bull.. the market's going up.. Bear, the market's going down... Crash, we all jump off a cliff... that will bring us back to Dow..." Mind you it loses something without the commentary about how the Baron is "hung like a Lippizaner stallion", and the memory tricks she uses when it's audience participation time... ("Everything Bush says is..." for 'bull', for example :laugh: )

It's not everyones cup of tea :lol:

and it definitley lent itself to parody :laugh:

Drea said:

)

You too?!?! :lol:

That's hilarious. We sooo studied it in my grade six music class too!

Sad_Girl said:

I've even seen 'Paint your wagon' :lmao:
(Clint Eastwood - not meant to act in musicals :no: )

omg :lol:
I dare not ask!

I have yet to see Rent, or the new Phantom, and I've only seen 1/2 of Moulin :reject:

And me and my friends were obsessed with the America song. We even had the accents down. :lol:

Last edited:
I know it's early but I'm feeling rather icky again
6.gif

so I think it's time for bed

:hug: goodnight, Ladies :heart: sweet dreams, when you get to bed yourselves :wink:

Sorry I disappeared there - hockey and my beer were taking up all my attention. :lol:

I absolutely love musicals! I've been in a bunch, and am a huge fan of Moulin Rouge, Grease, West Side Story, Sound of Music, Rent, etc. etc. :heart:

It's appallingly early, but I have to be down on St Clair W for the TTC Knit-a-long at about 9am, which means I'll have to leave here by about 8am to allow for bus travel slowdowns for construction on St Clair.. Tomorrow's going to be a very late day with the knitalong and the Elevation show that night - Kaf if you read this, I'm expecting to see you at Healey's tomorrow night :wink:

G'night all :wave:

Well, seeing as how I've had a bit too much to drink, I probably shouldn't post anymore tonight. :lol: It's taken me several minutes to get this post to have correct spelling. :lol:

Goodnight! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom