Pleba Girls Party: It's not just what you have, but how you use it..rhythm and motion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: hi Jem!

its freeeeezing here :grumpy:

it was bloody frosty lastnight, make matters worst i had walk out in the damn cold to get my U2 cd becuase my mum, dad and brother went out and took my cd and it got stuck in the machine :rant:

:mad:

how are you? :D

Galeongirl said:
:D already found four letters...
:larry: FOAD? :hyper:

:lol:

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyne :hug:

Jem - It's cold and wet here too :grumpy:

I'm going to go have my breakfast. Later everyone :hug::kiss:

:hug: hi Gg :hug: hi/bye Kafffffffffffffffffffff!!

Gg - the clue is easy if you look in the right places :shh: :shifty:

Tired. :crack: Is it too much to ask to be able to sleep continously all night for just a few nights? :| I keep waking up every night for the past few weeks. :madwife:

We didn't get frost last night, suppose thats something. The central heating is on though.....heating...:drool::bow:

People borrowing U2 cd's then getting them stuck. :madwife: Though at least your family like them, it could be worse they could hate them. :hug:

bonoishot said:
Tired. :crack : Is it too much to ask to be able to sleep continously all night for just a few nights? : | I keep waking up every night for the past few weeks. :madwife:

We didn't get frost last night, suppose thats something. The central heating is on though.....heating...:drool::bow:

People borrowing U2 cd's then getting them stuck. :madwife: Though at least your family like them, it could be worse they could hate them. :hug:

heating :drool: i should put the radiator on :drool:

i was suprised when my brother asked for the cd, hes not really a U2 fan.
he was going to cinema with his GF and he wanted to listen to HMTMKMKM in the car.
they ended up listening to all the cd. :happy:

HMTMKMKM :drool: :drool:

well some I really can't find!
I'm co-operating with Bonomot, since she CAN go.... but she said she saw one, and then it was gone, so I figure a rotating banner, and I'm trying to save them all tho...

did you both also have the same sentence in both the japanese sites?

:grumpy: yea right, leave me here alone...

I found them all, with the exception of the norwegian one, but yea, I can figure what it should be :wink:

Last edited:
sami0201 said:
I'M SDRUNK!!! AND I'M REALLY SDTIRED BUT I HOOKE DUP WITH HOT BOY AND I HAVE TO POST WHIEL I'M DRUNK ONE TIME!!!
LVOE YOU GIRLS I'M FLYING HOMEJ TOMORROW MORNING TALK TO YOU SOON OR WHEN I GET HOME XOXOXOXOXO
I LOVE YOU.

:kiss: :hug:

my mouth is so dry butg i wdont' want to go downdstairs to get water. :( i am cry.

Wow...this is the first time I've ever seen a drunk Pleban shout in a post before :ohmy: :shifty: :hug:

WildHoney said:
I saw an advert in a toy magazine for a kids game

POP UP PIRATE

images.jpg

The first thought in my head - An "excited" Captain Jack :shifty: :drool:

jack4-708123.jpg

Does that mean that my mind is pure unadulterated perversion ???

Do you even have to ask? :shifty: :sexywink:

Stopping in to say hi hope everyone's weekend is going well :hug:

GG2 good luck with finding the letters. I read about the contest and despite how much I want to go to Hawaii I just don't have the patience to do what they are asking :lol:

Have fun tonight Drea and Kaf :hug:

Sami hope you have a safe flight back to FL :hug: Btw interesting drunk post :lmao: :wink:

Jem hope you are able to get some much needed sleep soon :hug:

Hmmm think I covered just about everything that I have missed,lol. Oh Wild love the game you discovered :wink: See everyone later :wave:

Hey there :hug: how are you?

I already found them all :D well, except for one,because the site has a banner without a lyric on it, but I know what letter it's supposed to be!

sami0201 said:
I'M SDRUNK!!! AND I'M REALLY SDTIRED BUT I HOOKE DUP WITH HOT BOY AND I HAVE TO POST WHIEL I'M DRUNK ONE TIME!!!
LVOE YOU GIRLS I'M FLYING HOMEJ TOMORROW MORNING TALK TO YOU SOON OR WHEN I GET HOME XOXOXOXOXO
I LOVE YOU.

:kiss: :hug:

my mouth is so dry butg i wdont' want to go downdstairs to get water. :( i am cry.

OMG!! Drunk Sami! :lol: :cute:

I hope you have a safe flight, and I look forward to hearing about your night! :wink: :hug:

Hi everyone! :hug:

BonosBaby12 said:
Hi Im fine thanks :hug:

Congratulations on finding all of them! Sounds like you are a big step closer to possibly making it to Hawaii :wink:

not at all, I can't participate since I need to be 18 and I am 17.... bitches at U2.com :madwife: the person joining the winner must be 18 too, so I can't let somebody else get me prize and take me with him/her!

Hi thora :wave:

ah oh well, I'll live... but I'm pretty pissed tho, I really hoped for a chance in this!

Wayne, I've seen it, and it's pretty cool indeed... :D

Galeongirl said:

not at all, I can't participate since I need to be 18 and I am 17.... bitches at U2.com :madwife: the person joining the winner must be 18 too, so I can't let somebody else get me prize and take me with him/her!

Hi thora :wave:

That's so wrong :tsk: Im sorry that you wouldn't be able to go :hug: Wonder why it's required that whoever the winner takes has to be 18 also.

I saw the Saints video also and it's pretty damn good!

Back
Top Bottom