Pleba Girls Party: It's not just what you have, but how you use it..rhythm and motion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shifty:

anyone still here?

the heavy rains & big winds have NOT arrived yet, so sinse I was heading southwards home from my folks I figured i'd stop in now
esp sinse i might be too tired to drop in tomorrow night if try to go to art workshoop in the :madspit: nasty weather.

I'M SDRUNK!!! AND I'M REALLY SDTIRED BUT I HOOKE DUP WITH HOT BOY AND I HAVE TO POST WHIEL I'M DRUNK ONE TIME!!!
LVOE YOU GIRLS I'M FLYING HOMEJ TOMORROW MORNING TALK TO YOU SOON OR WHEN I GET HOME XOXOXOXOXO
I LOVE YOU.

:kiss: :hug:

my mouth is so dry butg i wdont' want to go downdstairs to get water. :( i am cry.

Exam week is officially over! :dance:

I just got a reply email, saying that my essay has been recieved, and that means there's nothing more I can do about it now. :hmm: Wonder if that's actually such a good thing :yikes:

I thought about coming on here last night, but I think that with the exams being over now, at least for another ten weeks, my body just relaxed completely. I fell asleep around eight or something yesterday...

Anyway, I'll probably be on tonight again :hug: See ya!

:lmao: Drunk PLEBAn posts are always entertaining :love:

Argh, the U218 Hawaii contest started, and Im searching my arse off on the dutch site, can't find it, and I just found out that I CANT EVEN GO! :rant:
First it was only participants needed to be 18, FINE I made a deal with somebody over 18 who would take me with her, and NOW they say that BOTH need to be over 18! :scream: and I'm fucking 17!! One bloody year ruins my last chance to see U2! :angry:

//rant over//

:sigh:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Observe:

boomchagif.gif

dancegifbw.gif

Case Studies:

africabono.gif

edgeguitar3.gif

bonosexywalk6zq.gif

Note the motion of the hips, the thrusting...

:drool :

Continue. :kiss :

Gtrea strat to a thread Bri. :bow::drool::love:

I should still be hitting the snooze bar but I'm awake :ohmy: Going to go shower now and get ready now, see you all whenever I get home from the Elevation show tonight :wink: :wave:

sami0201 said:
I'M SDRUNK!!! AND I'M REALLY SDTIRED BUT I HOOKE DUP WITH HOT BOY AND I HAVE TO POST WHIEL I'M DRUNK ONE TIME!!!
LVOE YOU GIRLS I'M FLYING HOMEJ TOMORROW MORNING TALK TO YOU SOON OR WHEN I GET HOME XOXOXOXOXO
I LOVE YOU.

:kiss: :hug:

my mouth is so dry butg i wdont' want to go downdstairs to get water. : ( i am cry.

:ohmy:

:shifty::lmao:

Hope you don't feel to ill when you wake up. Have a safe flight back to Florida. :heart:

Drea said:
I should still be hitting the snooze bar but I'm awake :ohmy: Going to go shower now and get ready now, see you all whenever I get home from the Elevation show tonight :wink: :wave:
See you tonight :hyper::rockon:

*puts Joshua Tree on repeat*

Galeongirl said:

Argh, the U218 Hawaii contest started, and Im searching my arse off on the dutch site, can't find it, and I just found out that I CANT EVEN GO! :rant:
First it was only participants needed to be 18, FINE I made a deal with somebody over 18 who would take me with her, and NOW they say that BOTH need to be over 18! :scream: and I'm fucking 17!! One bloody year ruins my last chance to see U2! :angry:

//rant over//

Sorry about that :(:hug: That sucks but i assume there must be some reason behind it. Not sure why though, damn Mercury records. :madwife:

Galeongirl said:
:D already found four letters...

How are you Jem?

Am ok thanks. Tired. I need a shower aswell. Went out with my friend last night then realised i wasn't in a very sociable mood, which was made worse by the fact that someone Kat knows came to talk to her then wouldn't shut up. I couldn't get a word in edgeways all night (no pun intended :giggle: )

Back
Top Bottom