Pleba Girls Party: It's not just what you have, but how you use it..rhythm and motion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
All right I guess I have to spell it out - what is this about a JT dvd? I'm not familiar with there being one. :|

Oh...I thought you were saying there was one. I don't know., I never heard there was one. I didn't see it mentioned anywhere here...:eyebrow: my Internet is acting up, so I'm not reading through the previous threads because it would take forever tonight.:mad:

U2isthebest said:

Oh...I thought you were saying there was one. I don't know., I never heard there was one. I didn't see it mentioned anywhere here...:eyebrow: my Internet is acting up, so I'm not reading through the previous threads because it would take forever tonight.:mad:

flybabe said something about it that's why I was asking - I don't know what she was talking about

Ladies, not meaning to interrupt but there is a JT dvd called simply "U2 The Joshua Tree". It's the band talking about album and all the details about how the songs were made. Its little publicized. I have it :)

~BrightestStar~ said:
Slane gets the most playtime with me. :drool:

But you can't go wrong with Zootv either......:combust:

Hey Bri!:hug: I LOVE ZOO TV:drool: Larry:combust: Bono in leather:drool: I can't wait to see Slane in its' entirety. The parts I've seen on Youtube were amazing!

Babydoll said:
Ladies, not meaning to interrupt but there is a JT dvd called simply "U2 The Joshua Tree". It's the band talking about album and all the details about how the songs were made. Its little publicized. I have it :)

BD:drool: Thanks for the info. I'll have to put it on my list!

WildHoney said:

Hey i've been in your presence and there is no way you're innocent

Bono likes experience:wink:

:combust:

We were having a conversation at work about feeling things in your back in the morning when you wake up and Sean was like....:ohmy: Jem i can imagine Karla doing stuff like that but you look so sweet and young and innocent. He looked so horrified at the idea of it that i was like yeah i was making it up, i'm all sweet and innocent.....

:whistle:

:shifty:

:lmao:

Babydoll said:

:yes:
I think thats the Muchmusic thing I was talking about.....

I have it somewhere, on one of my many disorganized u2 vhs and dvds....:crazy:

Babydoll said:

:yes; I have it too. See my above post. I think i got mine maybe last year, i can't remember.

Ok, thanks :up: I was confused :confused: But that isn't hard to achieve at the moment

Brit - Live DVD my favorite is Red Rocks :up: :up: incredible energy, enthusiasm, just wow :love:

U2 DVD in general I'm such a Rattle and Hum fanatic :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

There's nothing that I know of. Except for a dvd version of that MuchMusic Album show they did on the making of Jt.

So consider me confoozled too.

I didn't know that it was from MuchMusic. All i know is it has JT era Bono in it. :combust: Tis interesting seeing how it was made aswell. :wink:

Doing pretty good, SG! :hug: Just got off the phone with my Dad - we talked for almost an hour. :heart: We had been playing phone tag for about 2 1/2 weeks now, so it was good to finally talk with him.

How are you tonight?

Sad_Girl said:
Ok, thanks :up: I was confused :confused: But that isn't hard to achieve at the moment

Brit - Live DVD my favorite is Red Rocks :up: :up: incredible energy, enthusiasm, just wow :love:

U2 DVD in general I'm such a Rattle and Hum fanatic :heart:

Thanks! I can't wait to get Red Rocks:drool: That seems (from the parts I've seen) insanely amazing. I've heard from a lot of fans that "Vertigo:Chicago" is the worst:( I've seen parts of it, and it seems good, but not awesome. I'm :hyper: that they're releasing some of Milan w/U218. I've heard it's much better.

Back
Top Bottom