Pleba Girl's Party - It's no secret that we're a......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: Joanne thats what they call the big hedge in the movie. :lmao: My niece who is 12 kept saying lines from the movie when I was down visiting her. It was so cute. She still remembers lines from a Disney movie we watched together like 4 years ago. :lol:

How Anal Am I: I just edited a grammar mistake in my second-to-last post! A common mistake most people would have ignored! A mistake I usually don't make in the first place!

:slaps self on forehead:

:ohmy:

:laugh: < -- at self

Sad_Girl said:
Yeah, It was really good :lol: Jeffy loves hammy :cute:

"I like a cookie!' :cute: :lol:

:lol: I may have to take Mini-cat to see it. I remember that part from the commercial.

There was a really cute Wal-mart commerical where the characters where all having a bbq. Possums where playing volleyball and one of the other animals opened up a bottle of pop. The bottle made a hissing noise and the possums flopped over on their backs with their tongues out. They thought the hissing was a predator so they were playing dead! :lmao: I thought this was hysterically funny, my mom thought I was nuts. :lol:

Hi Weldy :D :wave:

Russty Cat said:
:lol: Joanne thats what they call the big hedge in the movie. :lmao: My niece who is 12 kept saying lines from the movie when I was down visiting her. It was so cute. She still remembers lines from a Disney movie we watched together like 4 years ago. :lol:

Oh, yeah. Steve would love it if all of his crazy friends started comparing him to a hedge. So would every other guy named Steve in America. :lmao:

I still remember a few lines from kids cartoons from my childhood. :wink:

Hi, Weldy!

Okay, everybody. Time for me to see Bono and a cast of dozens talk about AIDS for a few hours. See y'all after 11 Eastern time.

:wave:

Have fun Jo :wave:

I like the new Avi too Weldy. Very cute! :giggle:

work002.jpg

This is what I've been working on today for my brother. It still has quite a way to go before its finished. But I'm really liking it. :D

:lol: I know that feeling Russty

I got a new chapter posted for OOC but I have a ton of other stuff I need to be doing, too, and which I seem to keep putting off

and Big :hug:z for everyone else....i got about 10 mins left here.

When you get a min...........I put up a new prayer thread....BUT it'a a bit of a complex story....not repeating here. SOOOooo if you could take a min before you sign off, or before I'd much appreciate it.

+++It's for a dearly respected colleague of my sis's.+++

:hug: Dazz! Thanks babe. :D I'm definetly feeling much better about things.

I'll definetly read the thread. :heart:

SG thanks for updating the story! :hyper: I love it and I was hoping we would get more soon. :heart:

Nighty night Dazz :hug:

SG That was good as always! :heart: I'm so loving Larry and Alyx :drool: :giggle: Hmmm about what age would Larry be? You wouldn't by chance have a picture would you? :wink:

Russty Cat said:
Nighty night Dazz :hug:

SG That was good as always! :heart: I'm so loving Larry and Alyx :drool: :giggle: Hmmm about what age would Larry be? You wouldn't by chance have a picture would you? :wink:

He would be 20 years old in the story and would I have any baby Larry pics? :wink:

*Scurries off to PB

Back
Top Bottom