Pleba Girl's Party - It's no secret that we're a......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, I have to go now, actually.
My aunt is dropping by early tomorrow to pick up my beloved laptop again :sad:

Until then I have about sixty pages of a POTC fic to read :lol:

The only good thing about not having my laptop is that I get so bored that I use pen and paper to write and draw :laugh:

Night everyone :hug:

Thoraz that sounds scary. Glad it missed you. :hug:

Wild i'll be packing just before Craig picks me up to take me to the airport. :lmao:

I need to go shopping for Dublin. :drool: Need some Sandals and a few other things. Any excuse. :drool: :lol:

bonoishot said:

:hug: sorry you don't feel well :(

TO in September. :drool: :combust:

thanks Jem, and hi :hug: didn't see you there! even though I feel sick I am still stuffing my face. hmm maybe this is the problem!! ;)

Yup TO in Sep... eeek. America in um, 25 days.. :|

VintagePunk said:

:sexywink:

Hey, has anyone heard where Bono is, these days? He's not still in France, is he? Or has he disappeared from the radar? :eyebrow:

No idea. Just hoping the buys get back in the studio soon. :shifty: Have a feeling i might be spending quite a bit of time there if i get bored in Dublin. :lol:

bonoishot said:
Thoraz that sounds scary. Glad it missed you. :hug:

Wild i'll be packing just before Craig picks me up to take me to the airport. :lmao:

I need to go shopping for Dublin. :drool: Need some Sandals and a few other things. Any excuse. :drool: :lol:

I'll be wearing some U2 T-shirts from 1987 to 1997 :lol:

Maybe i should wear stuff that will just fall off :shifty:

Easy access :lol:

:lol: One of my co-workers just left for the evening and called me by the wrong name. :lmao: We've been working together for 2 years now, and she obviously knows my name, but for some reason as she was saying goodnight to people by name, she said a wrong name for me. :lol: That was pretty funny.

ThoraSEB said:
:lol: One of my co-workers just left for the evening and called me by the wrong name. :lmao: We've been working together for 2 years now, and she obviously knows my name, but for some reason as she was saying goodnight to people by name, she said a wrong name for me. :lol: That was pretty funny.

My dad once called my work and asked for me by my maiden name :lol:

I'd been married 7 years :lmao:

ab62.jpg

ab15.jpg

AB7.jpg

i lurve paul
and i shouldnt laugh
but i did

A South African gold miner lost his leg in an
accident. Choking back the tears later he cried,
"It's over! who's gonna want a one legged gold
digger?" Then his phone rang. "It's Paul McCartney."