Pleba Girl's Party - It's no secret that we're a......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Kat :hug:

Oh, lord, my head is exploding...
Gonna see if we still got some magnecyl
(a pain killer... I don't know if it even exists outside of Sweden...)

I shall return shortly.

JezSnape said:

Jem :hug:
Yeah, except that my bangs (or is that fringe? I never really got the difference) makes me look like I'm twelve, all over again :lol:

In England we'd say fringe but i think the Canadians/Americans would say bangs. :D I look 12 and i don't even have a fringe. :lol:

Hi Kat. :hug:

Thora. :reject: Think i have laptops on the brain. :lol: Enjoy your new com anyway. Im the opposite. Always had desktops but now awant a laptop( an Apple one :drool: )

Going you now. The link will last longer for people then who arent here now. ;)

I taped the whole song of Elevation when I was in the front row....then my dad erased it from the camera by accident. :grumpy: :sad:

I'm trying to hook up a wireless mouse and keyboard to my computer but it's not working. :huh:

Hey VP :hug:

I really, really wish I had been faster when they released their tickets here! I could have gotten a ticket, but we weren't ready to spend the money they wanted on the auction site :huh:

I will see a U2 show! Some day!

Maybe when I'm rich and famous, I can have them playing in my backyard! :lol:

Hi Jez, Thora, VP, Jem :hug: I'm such an idiot, I didn't realise they printed my visa in my passport! I thought they sent it separately and I've been waiting for it to arrive, haha! DOH!

Hi Wild too! :hug: didn't see you there love!

I know, I'm blonde! hehe

I've only ever seen one U2 show. next time i want to see a couple more! I'll have more U2 friends by then I hope! Well and you guys! ;)

VintagePunk said:

Thora, did you ever find out if you need another part for your computer?

I just needed a USB cable to connect my printer to the computer, which I picked up on my lunch break. :up:

I'm calling my cable company this afternoon to get someone in to fix the internet, since I can't do that on my own. Thankfully service calls are free. :)

We have:

-Jess dancing to Bad, Tor 2
-most of Crumbs from Det 2
-The First Time from Chi 1
-some of Out of Control from Tor 3, when Menew got up, but the quality's not great, we were on the outside rail, and the bands were on the main stage...
-Discotheque from Tor. 4, but Sarah freaked and didn't really get video, only audio :lol:
-and probably some other stuff I can't remember :shifty:

WildHoney said:

Next tour :hug:

I'm sure you can probably convience some girls to come over to Swede :shifty:

:lol:

Yeah, I'd like that! See the Pleba Party Girls take over Göteborg :hyper:
I bet we could make Ullevi swing more than it did when Bruce Springsteen played :lol:

aww I've always wanted to go to Sweden, I'll come and see you jez! ;) In fact I might take a trip up to Scandinavia next year anyway!

VintagePunk said:
We have:

-some of Out of Control from Tor 3, when Menew got up, but the quality's not great, we were on the outside rail, and the bands were on the main stage...
-Discotheque from Tor. 4, but Sarah freaked and didn't really get video, only audio :lol:

All of it :lol:

I would love to go to Sweden, Clone! My grandmothers family is from there, not sure what city though.

Edit: They're probably all not alive any more though, now that I think about it! :lol:

WildHoney said:

I'm planning on going to see them in Scotland :shifty:

Must get more of you over to Dublin :evil:

that would be lots of fun! I missed the Scottish show last time, we had to go to Manchester and it was great but I was gutted I missed Glasgow because they did Wild Horses and when do they ever do that song?! Gah! All my friends' faults cause they couldn't make it! they're not that big fans, I went way more mad than they did at the gig!

I love Dublin, I'd come if I wasn't going to America hehe!!

VintagePunk said:
We have:

VP i would love to see it. I have Discotheque 4 well some of it. I was spazzing too much. :lo: But who cam eblame me. I still can't believe we saw that both times it was played. :faint:

I'll go to Sweden Jez. Always fancied going.

And here I was, thinking that the world had no idea Sweden even existed :lol:

Well, you're all very warmly welcome :hug:
It's pretty cheap to travel inside Sweden, so no matter when or where you show up, I can make it there, I think :shifty:

chickadee said:

that would be lots of fun! I missed the Scottish show last time, we had to go to Manchester and it was great but I was gutted I missed Glasgow because they did Wild Horses and when do they ever do that song?! Gah! All my friends' faults cause they couldn't make it! they're not that big fans, I went way more mad than they did at the gig!

I love Dublin, I'd come if I wasn't going to America hehe!!

Wild horses :drool: We have a thing about that song here

Whenever i hear that song i see VP running towards me :drool:

On Jem's birthday in Chicago , me , her, VP & her Sarah & Ruff were all in the elipse. Sarah, Jem & me were at the side , and when they started horses VP came out of nowhere hugged us all excitedly and rushed back into the masses :lmao:

You should of heard the excited screams :lol:

Aww. I'm all sad now, you guys have great memories and have all met up and I don't have any! Booooo! maybe next time i hope!

Back
Top Bottom