Pleba Girls Party: It's all in the hips, you see.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:

:lol :

i haven't been swimming for years, and the last time i went it was because someone else was swimming there that day :shifty :

:lol:

I've never done anything like that :shifty:

Hi Fly :hug::heart: like 8 or something lik ethat weeks till i see you :hyper:

bono_212 Hi im Jem :wave: welcome to PGP

FlyYourKite said:

:hyper: I can't wait!! Do you know the days when you're coming for sure? You've probably told me but it escapes my mind at the moment. :hug:

About 16th - 22nd i think! Kat might be coming for some of the trip with me but i dont think she can stay after the 18/19/20 so i'll be free to sightsee :shifty: :drool:

bonoishot said:

OMG i wish i could go :hyper: still we can do Paramount when in in TO can't we :happy:

Hell yes! *G* Canada's Wonderland is DEFINITELY on the list of places you have to go while you're here :hyper: Roller coasters here we come! :wink:

FlyYourKite said:

:hyper: Yes! If I do end up going alone I will demand that you come and meet me for some Magic Kingdom festivities. :love:

:lol: I haven't even left for Ireland yet and I'm getting all giddy about this. :reject: I need a life.

:lol: I won't leave you there alone. :sexywink:

Ireland will be amazing! :hyper:

sami0201 said:

Oh my God I would have died. :combust: :lol:

:lmao: I was a good 10 people or so behind Jem, Wild & Ruff in the line so I was by myself on the rail and when they started that song I was jumping up and down like a banshee. Everyone around me was sort of moving away and giving me these weird looks. :yikes: :lol:

It takse a lot more than that to scare me off :)

SO.....................You guys are having some crazy disney world party :lol:

Back
Top Bottom