Pleba Girls Party - It's All Going Off in SIMS-land!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:huh: :huh:

I THINK a post disaapeared on me.so here goes again.........

:hyper: :hyper:

i just read over in the (RED) Products thread that rhere's a special red products only store {gap only- not sure] but cool. I'll try to visit there over this week! :D

tho i don't have any $ for their stuff, efen on sale right now.

has anyone seen the White Leater Jacket :drool: :drool:

Things have been going well for me. I've been keeping very busy and in lots of trouble. ;) :lol:

Good luck on the jobhunting Jo! :heart: :hug: Bri I hope your doing good. :love:

WildHoney said:

Chores :yuck:

I'm the housewife and i try and avoid until ubsolutely neccessary :reject:

:wink: same here, but if I took over my sisters' while she was on her holiday I was promised more allowance.... havent seen that yet tho... :rolleyes:

:wink: I don't only avoid, I'm also a procrastrinator... hey, I can't help that! I've always been like that! why is it SUDDENLY a problem.... me no understand no!

:crack: Streets... but I need help with it 'cause I can't place my fingers right
from
---10----
---10----
---12----
---12 ----

to
---10---
---10---
---11---
---11---
and I can't even do the first one properly, and If I do I can't switch from 12 to 11 easily :crack:
and I wanna try COBL and UTeoTW on electric :D

streets... ugh i wont go there girl ....... good luck with it .
UTEOTW on the other hand :up:

im still working on sbs , and im sure something else will take my fancy.
need to find soemthing i can plug in and play loud !!!!!!!!

lol I can only play crap accoustic here, hence the reason I'm going to school to jam :wink:
SBS :drool: that song was the first I ever wanted to learn, and it's so easy!
but the tab I got sounds good, but Edge plays it differently... during the sunday bloody sunday parts, I play from low to high (xx442x-xx775x-x12121210x) but Edge plays it from med to high to somewhere inbetween them! :huh: I haven't found out what he plays yet so I'll keep playing it like this...

the book ive got shows some of the chords played with a capo on..
might account for the higher sound :huh: but thats the great thing about the edge's sound its so unique and not so easy to get...
enjoy your jam ! :hug:

sorry again about the guitar girls interruption to pgp :giggle:

I wasn't hiding, I was reading... :wink:

How's it going, Jen? and SG if you're about :wave:

I did bass practice earlier... getting the hang of Zoo Station :D And I looooooove Velvet Dress... :drool:

Nothing wrong with the occasional PGP derailment :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom