Pleba Girls Party - It's All Going Off in SIMS-land!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:
To celebrate you should strip and run arond youe bedroom & jump on your bed :lol:

:uhoh: err.... I'd rathre not!

:shifty: I think Bono should strip and jump on my bed instead :yes: :shifty: or the other B ofcourse.... :shh: just make sure my parents won't see it!

WildHoney said:
I just hope you haven't got a mirrorball hanging from your bedroom ceiling

:bono: EEEKKK a shiney, proceeds to jump on GG's bed like a trampoline

GG's Parents :grumpy: What on earth is she doing up there

:laugh: oh boyo that'd be brilliant...

:uhoh: poor Bono's head, since I've a high bed!!!!!!! you can reach the ceiling when you stand on it.... :uhoh: well, I can.... :giggle: perhaps Bono'd need to jump...

:shifty: I'd rahter just make the noise with him.... pity my door has no lock tho!

:lmao: altho I'm pretty sure my parents wouldn't DARE to come in once they hear his noises!

:uhoh: woah, that sounds a bit old fashioned!

:tsk: and yet, after your parents tried to protect your innocence this way, look at what you've become....

I know my dad is so old fashioned , but my sister Who's five years younger was allowed to move in with her fiance before she married

I was told if i moved out i wouldn't get a white wedding, Sometimes being the oldest isn't fun :grumpy: and i always did what my daddy told me :reject:

I put it all down to going to a all girl convent school, Bono & NI :lol:

WildHoney said:
I know my dad is so old fashioned , but my sister Who's five years younger was allowed to move in with her fiance before she married

I was told if i moved out i wouldn't get a white wedding, Sometimes being the oldest isn't fun :grumpy: and i always did what my daddy told me :reject:

I put it all down to going to a all girl convent school, Bono & NI :lol:

My dad always said if I went to bed with a guy before I married him I'd b 'soiled goods'!!

:coocoo: :yuck: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

dazzledbylight said:
:ohmy:

oh, are we being visited by ther very esteemed ydw?!

maybe you've dropped in before but since i don't have interent connection I don't see every page when i'm cvatching up. :)

Hi wild! :hug:
Hi gg2! :wave:

:wave: I don't come in here very often... I kinda don't like butting into ppls convos...:reject:

youvedonewhat said:

:wave: I don't come in here very often... I kinda don't like butting into ppls convos...:reject:

:wave: back.........

just about everyone's welcome to pop on in.....
unless they're a troller or someone very nasty [demostrated over time].

I don't get to read much fan fic {heh, Wild, I been saying it for SO long BUT i hope with in about 4 - 6 weeks I'll go premium - then i call finally read all the stuff PGP gals hasve PM''d me with :giggle: > waiting on some extra $$$} b/c without a home net connection it costs too much $ to print out or read on-line.

But i still remember ydw's story about the boys at a ski lodge! :lmao: and that was a ehole while back! :lol:

Last edited:
I'm always butting in and I don't know everyone that well but hey, I come back!

Jez! How are you? There's someone I used to talk to!

dazzledbylight said:

:wave: back.........

just about everyone's welcome to pop on in.....
unless they're a troller or someone very nasty [demostrated over time].

I don't get to read much fan fic {heh, wild I been saying it for SO long BUT i hope with in about 4 - 6 weeks I'll go premium - then i call finally read all the stuff PGP gals hasve PM''d me with :giggle:< waiting on some extra $$$} b/c without a home net connectio it costs too much $ to print out or read on-line.

But i still remember ydw's story about the boys at a ski lodge! :lmao: and that was a ehole while back! :lol:

Wow, your memory is amazing! I think I wrote that a zillion years ago... :D

Hey Wild :hug: Dazz :hug: Kat :hug: Everyone else :hug:

Kat, it's been ages, I know. Sometimes I check your livejournal, but I never have time to comment.

Dazz, I'm feeling loads better, thanks :hug:

How are you all?

Hey Wild, I know, how have things been with you?

Jez that's okay, don't worry about commenting! It's good to know you're still around. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom