PLEBA girls party-is there a doctor in the House??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Night SG :wave:

*has had image of either Dallas or Edge walking into a guitar store in Dublin and buying said banjo when it was suggested... :lmao:*

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: I'm probably just cranky cuz I'm tired and I generally hate people who feel they can judge a group of people so easily - maybe they're playing and don't realize how much their words hurt or maybe they mean it and just don't care :slant: either way it pisses me off :madwife:

:hug:

I completely agree, you know how I feel about some of the Pleba haters :mad: out there.
Sometimes it's all in good fun though...like when I call Zootles Poodle. :lol:

Sweet (or australian) dreams SG. :hug::heart:

I'm painting again, sorry for disappearing.

Have a good night SG! :hug: I'm done with YouTube for the night, and am looking for some old pictures. It's so weird looking at these pictures that are so old. :lol:

Night Drea! :hug: I think I'll say goodnight as well. I'm still looking for a few pics and am having a hard time finding them, and then of course Rock Star is coming up! :hyper:

Goodnight! :hug:

I am SO excited, and actually shocked that I got them! I think the club only holds around 1,800, or something like that! And this was a presale, they have to save some for the general sale on Friday.

:hyper:

Are you feeling better today?

Back
Top Bottom