PLEBA girls party-is there a doctor in the House??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

First I will say that Thora doesn't like Spoilers for the show :shifty:

then I will say there were 2 performances I thought were absolutley outstanding, above and beyond the others by miles! :rockon:

and those are the two for whom I am voting :shifty: :wink:

Cool :)

:lol: One of these days you'll be able to talk about a show I don't watch, and can spoil it all you want. :wink:

Sometimes I really hate living on the west coast, because you get to see everything before we do. :)

~BrightestStar~ said:

Hand sanitizer? :tongue:

It's so sad, the minute it happened all I thought was: OMG...omg! SG's gonna die!

:lol:

and of course, tonight I was watching it on the big screen TV !!!!!!! :hyper: :faint: *Girlysqueal* but my mom was watching it with me (for the first time, I've been trying to convince her to watch - she likes Big Brother and Survivor and all that - I'm like this is what reality TV should be! and then..... :shifty: :faint: :love:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:lol:

Big screen :drool:

:hmm:
Maybe my grandparents will go on vacation and I can raid their house and watch some u2 dvds there.....:drool:

Oh, oh! question!....I missed a few minutes of the show...what in the world was that about someone running around naked for a song? (besides when Toby did it)

go on MSN so we don't spoil it completely for Thora :wink:

Bri :lol: Yeah, Toby and Dilana were both going for the same song, and he told her if she ran around the pool naked she could have it - then he said he never really wanted the song in the first place :p

Okay, I just watched the HTDAAB dvd for the first time in months, and a question occurred to me that never did before...

Where the hell did the banjo come from that Edge played for the Temple Bar Mix version of Vertigo? :huh: Because rock band /= banjo possession :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh:!

I love it!

Have you checked out the 'earrings' thread, a wee lad is attempting to take over pleba :lol:

I actually only read the first page and a half and got bored with it :lol:

I mean :rolleyes: he does actually take the earrings out from time to time, thats not unheard of - for crying out loud, he's had several infections in the one ear - plus the earrings are one of my favorite things about Bono's look :drool:

and fuck if I'm going to sit and read a bunch of 'Oh my God I'm posting in Pleba!' well you know what? We don't want you here! Get the fuck out and let us get back to what we were doing, and you can sit back and judge us silently if thats what really makes you happy :rolleyes: :tsk:

Sad_Girl said:

I actually only read the first page and a half and got bored with it :lol:

I mean :rolleyes: he does actually take the earrings out from time to time, thats not unheard of - for crying out loud, he's had several infections in the one ear - plus the earrings are one of my favorite things about Bono's look :drool:

and fuck if I'm going to sit and read a bunch of 'Oh my God I'm posting in Pleba!' well you know what? We don't want you here! Get the fuck out and let us get back to what we were doing, and you can sit back and judge us silently if thats what really makes you happy :rolleyes: :tsk:

I saw it when it was still in EYKIW and have been following (aka jumping right on in) ever since....it was just all so amusing!

It took them forever before they noticed the thread was moved :lol:

Or maybe I was bored...:lol:

:lol: I'm probably just cranky cuz I'm tired and I generally hate people who feel they can judge a group of people so easily - maybe they're playing and don't realize how much their words hurt or maybe they mean it and just don't care :slant: either way it pisses me off :madwife:

Back
Top Bottom