PLEBA girls party-is there a doctor in the House??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thora :hug: How are you tonight?

Isn't Adam adorable? :lol: he didn't want the stewardess to take away his champagne :laugh:

:adam: No! It's mine! Iwanit! :madwife:

Hi Sami :hug: Skipping? just tonight, I hope

ThoraSEB said:

:combust: :drool: :faint: :love:

Oh, how adorable! :cute:

So are you Thora:hug:
I have never seen Adam's sister before, but for some reason I picture her being just like you. Not sure why.

Sad_Girl said:
AdamOSCEra4s310.jpg

AdamOSCEra4s34.jpg

AdamOSCEra4s37.jpg

AdamOSCEra4s39.jpg
//dead now.

Sad_Girl said:

Hi Sami :hug: Skipping? just tonight, I hope

Nope. I'm not going. I cannot deal with the stress of applying. :scream: I just can't do it. I'm going to cry. :|

And now that I narrowed down my list to 9 schools, my dad says I have to knock more off. :huh: He keeps telling me I won't be happy here or there, but how the hell does he know where I'll be happy? He's never even seen the schools and he thinks he knows everything- yeah, knows everything from when he went 25 years ago. Schools change. For example, I want to apply to Binghamton (where he went) and Buffalo. He told me I'm not allowed to apply to Buffalo because Binghamton is better. Well um, what if I don't get into Binghamton? And Buffalo has become a really good school, and everyone I know who goes loves it.

[/rant]

Sad_Girl said:
Thora :hug: How are you tonight?

Isn't Adam adorable? :lol: he didn't want the stewardess to take away his champagne :laugh:

:adam: No! It's mine! Iwanit! :madwife:

:lmao: That's just like me!

I'm doing well. Looking forward to Rock Star in a bit!

Originally posted by Carmelu2fan
So are you Thora
I have never seen Adam's sister before, but for some reason I picture her being just like you. Not sure why.

Aww, thanks. *blush*

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao :lmao

How've you been hon? Haven't seen you much these last few days :hug

Do any interesting reading lately? :shifty

:hug::heart:
I've been in and out a few times but seem to keep missing everyone. I miss you girls! :sad: Plus dad's on vacation this week so I haven't been on as much either...

How are you? I'm glad the jury duty turned out to be an interesting experience! No one getting poisened or bribed....

Interesting reading :drool:

Actually, I've fallen behind, I'm trying to finish Dante's Inferno cause it's due back at the library in a day or two...

Then I'm all free for interesting :love: :shifty:

I saw you finished off OOC too. I'm so sad it's over *pouy*
But it was sooo good :love:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Hey Caramel! :hug: You were hilarious in the 'earrrings' thread earlier today. :lol:

Faourite era? :hmm: Oh me oh my...
how to choose? How to choose?

Oh hell, who am I kidding?

The fly. :combust:

Right on...:hmm: Is it all the leather
amazinghairfly.jpg

or becuse Bono was uber naughty then....

He was packed tight in all that leather!

sami0201 said:

Nope. I'm not going. I cannot deal with the stress of applying. :scream: I just can't do it. I'm going to cry. :|

And now that I narrowed down my list to 9 schools, my dad says I have to knock more off. :huh: He keeps telling me I won't be happy here or there, but how the hell does he know where I'll be happy? He's never even seen the schools and he thinks he knows everything- yeah, knows everything from when he went 25 years ago. Schools change. For example, I want to apply to Binghamton (where he went) and Buffalo. He told me I'm not allowed to apply to Buffalo because Binghamton is better. Well um, what if I don't get into Binghamton? And Buffalo has become a really good school, and everyone I know who goes loves it.

[/rant]

:(:hug:
If it makes you feel any better, I believe every child gets to suffer through the parents meddling in your future phase :happy:

I remember it being a pretty darn stressful experience for me too. And my mother was no great help.
It's not as fun as they make it out to be in movies,

However, it'll work out in the end. :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Actually, I've fallen behind, I'm trying to finish Dante's Inferno cause it's due back at the library in a day or two...

Then I'm all free for interesting :love : :shifty :

I saw you finished off OOC too. I'm so sad it's over *pouy*
But it was sooo good :love:

:eek: Thanks :) I was happy with the ending of OOC (As happy as I ever am with my own writing ;) )

I have a couple of new ideas floating around in my head for new fan fic though ;) It's the best practice writing exercise I've ever had :up:

how are you doing on Dante's? almost done? are you enjoying it?

~BrightestStar~ said:

:(:hug:
If it makes you feel any better, I believe every child gets to suffer through the parents meddling in your future phase :happy:

I remember it being a pretty darn stressful experience for me too. And my mother was no great help.
It's not as fun as they make it out to be in movies,

However, it'll work out in the end. :hug:

I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm SO tired already I think I'm going to call it a night :crack:

Sami :hug: Hang in there, you'll manage - even if you have to change schools your second year in order to find your freedom. :yes:

goodnight Ladies :hug: thanks for the fun tonight; hopefully I'll be back to my usual posting endurance by tomorrow :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I love that I'm in uni, and you're in highschool and we're reading the same books. :lol:

I read Metamorphisis too. Weird story, seriously easy to read style :drool:

:lmao: We read it in 10th grade. :reject: OMG it feels like it was yesterday!! :scream:

I just read Metamorphasis, it was one of my summer reading books. :yuck:

Sad_Girl said:

:eek: Thanks :) I was happy with the ending of OOC (As happy as I ever am with my own writing ;) )

I have a couple of new ideas floating around in my head for new fan fic though ;) It's the best practice writing exercise I've ever had :up:

how are you doing on Dante's? almost done? are you enjoying it?

You and YDW have this amazing ability to write stories I wish would never end :love:
You girls got skillz :rockon:

Ooo! Care to share any of those thought bubbles? :hyper:

I'm just about through it, got about 50 pages left...I've only got the ninth circle of hell left.
I've actually founded it fairly interesting reading, and the book I have is full of notes so I can better appreciate some of the stylistic and thematic elements I would probably skim over otherwise.
Inferno is one of those books I've known the name of/a bit about for years yet had never read....

I'm about to go do the same.

Night Sami! :hug:
Night SG! :heart:

Sweet dreams ladies.:hug:s

sami0201 said:

:lmao: We read it in 10th grade. :reject: OMG it feels like it was yesterday!! :scream:

I just read Metamorphasis, it was one of my summer reading books. :yuck:

High School :love:
10th grade was an insane year! Oh the memories, oh the craziness! I'm all nostolgic! *tear* :lol:

Metamorphasis was crazy, but I didn't find it 'hard' to read per se. Kafka has a nice writing style. You want slow to read through? Go read Herodotus..omg...:crack:

Back
Top Bottom