PLEBA girls party-is there a doctor in the House??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like the white glasses quite well, Carmel :up: Of course, Adam could probably wear pink and brown polaka dotted jumbo size sunglasses and still look good :wink:

:hug: How are you tonight?

^Acoustic bass :drool:

I agree Carmel - the only looks I'm not too sure of are fro!Adam and fauxhawk!Adam :lol: Though there's some good pics of him during both eras too...

Sad_Girl said:
I like the white glasses quite well, Carmel :up: Of course, Adam could probably wear pink and brown polaka dotted jumbo size sunglasses and still look good :wink:

:hug: How are you tonight?

I'm good:hug: I cannot believe your novel is finished:hyper: I have no doubt it will be amazing.

I agree, Ads is hot no matter what. Glasses, fro, silver hair, smoking, hawk...yeah he can do no wrong

I need help:crazy:

Sad_Girl said:

Drea - you know how much I love both the Fro and the Zoohawk so I won't present my arguments for their hotness agian :drool: :combust: :wink:

:lol: I did agree with you that the 'fro has... possibilities remember :wink: Never said that either one was a *bad* look, just that I didn't like them quite so much as others (JT!Adam :drool: :drool: )

1983curly.jpg
:drool:

Drea, I do perfer the more tamed fro

Carmelu2fan said:

I'm good:hug: I cannot believe your novel is finished:hyper: I have no doubt it will be amazing.

I agree, Ads is hot no matter what. Glasses, fro, silver hair, smoking, hawk...yeah he can do no wrong

I need help:crazy:

Help with your Adam fixation? that's nothing an injection of vitamin A won't fix :wink: ok, maybe a Few injections :drool:

I still have to revise the second half of my novel, it won't be ready for submission for a little bit yet. but still, it's getting pretty close to submission :up:

Sad_Girl said:

Help with your Adam fixation? that's nothing an injection of vitamin A won't fix :wink: ok, maybe a Few injections :drool:

I still have to revise the second half of my novel, it won't be ready for submission for a little bit yet. but still, it's getting pretty close to submission :up:

How did you know I was needing an Adam fix:crack:

Once you get even more popular please do not forget about little ole me.

Drea, how can you not find naughty zoo Adam sexy...
adamhawk.jpg

Last edited:
Are you tempted yet Drea
ZoobabyAdamCC4.jpg

All Adam girls must be in love with every era...it is in the Pleaba rule book

:shifty:

Drea said:
^:lol: Riiiiight... so you'd tell that to the :bono: girls arguing whether the PopChop's sexy or not too? They have to love all eras? :wink:

The POP chop is sexy:drool: I like Bono with short hair way better than the long JT hair:reject: *ducks flames

Besides us Adam girls never argue:tsk: that is not in the Posh Adam spirit.

~BrightestStar~ said:

We love all eras, it is simply a matter of degree.

Sorta like how you love *all* your children. But there's that one that if they got lost...well, you'd look for them but...

:wink:

Bri:wave: Very interesting point. So what is your fave:bono: style?

~BrightestStar~ said:

We love all eras, it is simply a matter of degree.

Sorta like how you love *all* your children. But there's that one that if they got lost...well, you'd look for them but...

:wink:

:lmao: :lmao:

How've you been hon? Haven't seen you much these last few days :hug:

Do any interesting reading lately? :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom