PLEBA girls party-is there a doctor in the House??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This morning Mom sent me a pic of Grandma and my cousin Joe's son Nathan, and a pic of Uncle Dave with Nathan and my cousin Jamie's son Aidan :cute: (The pic with Uncle Dave is labelled "Grampa and boys" :cute: )

it went fine Drea, Thanks for asking - it was a draining process :crack: but interesting :yes:

:hug: Hi by the way :)

:hug: Hi Dazz

Drea said:
Pretty good - I think we've lost SG somewhere, she said hi and then poof! :wink:

R:combust:S:combust:O:combust:C

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:
if i'm lucky .......i got 13 mins left

what kind of jury duty local, state or fed ?

County court, county jurors, State charges

it only lasted the day - we had rendered the verdict by 6:00 tonight it was a pretty cut and dried case

still, I met some really interesting people and the process is very interesting - something any writer or people watcher should do

Sad_Girl said:

County court, county jurors, State charges

it only lasted the day - we had rendered the verdict by 6:00 tonight it was a pretty cut and dried case

still, I met some really interesting people and the process is very interesting - something any writer or people watcher should do

then........lucky you :D

Drea said:
*g* SG's switched her avi again - I knew the :bono: one wouldn't last, she always comes back to :adam: :wink: (Btw, nice sig ;))

of course I do :drool: there's no resisting Mr. Clayton :combust:

dazzledbylight said:
SG.i think it was your posts

where did those JT or R&H type photos of B come from..they had big numbers on their ?? lower right hand corners :giggle:

:confused: :shrug: Sorry I'm not sure

^That reminds me - I haven't been to the RSOC thread today, despite trying to help Carmel come up with an idea... I should remedy that :wink:

dazzledbylight said:

:giggle:

adam :drool:

his white glasses :yuck:

:shocked: You do't like the white glasses!!! I loved them

st2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom