PLEBA girls party-is there a doctor in the House??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
He did :up::up:

And you gotta love the drama this week :corn::drool:
:lol:

And I think the person who went tonight was a long time coming.

Oh yeah, you've mentioned that series before. I've meant to look it up....

Yeah, I agree about the person who went home - I wasn;t too worried that it would be anyone else because I suspected they would be the one they cut

:lol: I hope you're ready to do some serious reading :lmao: :reject:

Catalina is a character I've been writing since I was fifteen - I just love her. I never had a clue it would turn into the monster of a series that it did, I just wanted to give fan fic a try - you can see that I've tried different styles and ideas and grown much bolder as I wrote - I have written something else in between each book of Catalina and just keep coming back to her

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

It's the story that never it ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, Sad Girl started writing it not knowing what it was, and now she'll keep on writing it forever just because, it's the story that never ends...

Something like that :lol: and all the angst you can handle, too :yes: :lol:

sami0201 said:
So you decided to go with Catalina?? :hyper: :happy:

:love: :drool:

Yes although there may be some controversial things about this one :yikes:

SG :hug: I'm good, now that Laguna is on. :wink:

I am a bit better. :hug: I spoke to my teacher today, and he told me that I'll be fine and he will write me an amazing recommendation. I now have a definite list of the schools I'm applying to (pretty much) so now I just have to start essays. But I just don't know what to write about. :scream:

My mom said that if I get into a really good school out of state and I really want to go (like Dartmouth or Brown) they will find a way to let me go. But if that happened I have a feeling that I'll feel too guilty to make them spend all that money anyway. :lol: But it's good to know that they have changed their mind and that I have options. :up:

sami0201 said:
SG :hug: I'm good, now that Laguna is on. :wink:

I am a bit better. :hug: I spoke to my teacher today, and he told me that I'll be fine and he will write me an amazing recommendation. I now have a definite list of the schools I'm applying to (pretty much) so now I just have to start essays. But I just don't know what to write about. :scream:

My mom said that if I get into a really good school out of state and I really want to go (like Dartmouth or Brown) they will find a way to let me go. But if that happened I have a feeling that I'll feel too guilty to make them spend all that money anyway. :lol: But it's good to know that they have changed their mind and that I have options. :up:

It's wonderful to feel that you have their support :heart:

I'm glad you're feeling a bit better about it. I know it's been a big issue for you :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:reject:

So many stories, so little time...:sigh:

I think it's gonna need to be bumped up on the list :yes:

Oh and Hello! :hug::heart:
How are things?

I'd say that it's my favorite SG fic. :love: (okay I can't pick just one but it's definitely one of my favorites) You must read it ASAP!!

sami0201 said:
OMG my hot boy had to have emergency surgery to have his appendix out!! Poor baby. :sad: :heart:

:yikes: they managed to get him taken care of in time, though, right? Scary stuff.

Maybe you'll have to offer to kiss the scar on his belly when it heals :shifty: :sexywink:

Sad_Girl said:

:yikes: they managed to get him taken care of in time, though, right? Scary stuff.

Maybe you'll have to offer to kiss the scar on his belly when it heals :shifty: :sexywink:

I hope so. :heart: I haven't spoken to him, my mom just told me! They were on the way to driving his older brother back to college in Ohio and they had to stop at a random hospital in Pennsylvania, and he had to have surgery there. :yikes:

man I hate that I've become such a wimp - but I'm not feeling all that great and I think I'm just going to call it a night

:hug: Night Ladies

DG :hug: good luck tomorrow! :heart:

Back
Top Bottom