Pleba Girls Party...Innocence just aint what it used to be...don't hold back...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're back Wild!! What? You're telling me you don't want his hands rubbing your back? That but with everything else thrown in! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Why? Where do YOU want his hands to be, as if i didn't know already!!!! :giggle: :faint:

What did you have from the Chinese tonite? Do you have it a lot? No, don't answer that!! (know what i mean!!) :ohmy:

WildHoney said:

But of course got to keep it up when you're not around :hug:

thanks for takin' care of the place:up:

Yeah, I've missed so much:( happy to be back though:wink: did ya girlies miss me:bump:

new smiley----->:whistle: pretty cool, just noticed:wink:

Dis - Yeh, there were a few times i came on&hardly anyone was here! Yep i sure am busy! I've got to fit 2 weeks of work done in a week!! :huh: I'm sending an assignment in to my tutor in around 10 days time&i have heaps to do! Arg!

You got work too? Has all that water gone now?

susanp6 said:
You're back Wild!! What? You're telling me you don't want his hands rubbing your back? That but with everything else thrown in! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Why? Where do YOU want his hands to be, as if i didn't know already!!!! :giggle: :faint:

What did you have from the Chinese tonite? Do you have it a lot? No, don't answer that!! (know what i mean!!) :ohmy:

Beef Curry egg fried rice again...

Do i have It alot :- about 2 to 3 times a month

D i have IT a lot : at least once a day :giggle:

susanp6 said:
Dis - Yeh, there were a few times i came on&hardly anyone was here! Yep i sure am busy! I've got to fit 2 weeks of work done in a week!! :huh: I'm sending an assignment in to my tutor in around 10 days time&i have heaps to do! Arg!

You got work too? Has all that water gone now?

geez you do sound busy!!! good luck gettin it all donw? Are you in college?

Yeah, I got work to do. The kids at school are actin' up, lot and lots of work at the end of the year, trying to get kids graduated and everything:crazy:

The water is still slowly making its way out from under our house. The good news is our tulips are up....all 400 of them:D

Course i missed ya Dis! Couldn't you tell from my welcome? :wink:

That smilie is good&i saw it somewhere else once, but i said to ruff it was, i think there should be a wolf-whistle smilie, but that's not quite a wolf-whistle, tho'!

WildHoney said:

Beef Curry egg fried rice again...

Do i have It alot :- about 2 to 3 times a month

D i have IT a lot : at least once a day :giggle:

at LEAST once a day....:shifty: ...are you serious? No I believe you...but how can you eat that much chinese food...:lmao:

:huh:

susanp6 said:
Course i missed ya Dis! Couldn't you tell from my welcome? :wink:

That smilie is good&i saw it somewhere else once, but i said to ruff it was, i think there should be a wolf-whistle smilie, but that's not quite a wolf-whistle, tho'!

awwwwwww, I knew you girls would miss me:hug:

I agree..we do need a wolf whistle though, that would be great!!! that one combined with this---->:drool: would be killer!

Tulips? :cute:

I'm doing an Open University course&i was explaining to some of the girls a while back what it entailed&it's a kind of thing you study at home in your own time, so i'm going to be off here a lot over the next 10 days, unfortunately! :(

Oh just noticed that you have almost the same number of posts as me Dis! :wink:

susanp6 said:

I'm doing an Open University course&i was explaining to some of the girls a while back what it entailed&it's a kind of thing you study at home in your own time, so i'm going to be off here a lot over the next 10 days, unfortunately! :(

how is that working for you? I thought about getting my Masters that way...someday:huh: it would be hard though...everytime I get on a computer I end up here:wink:

susanp6 said:

What's it in ? I always wanted to try one of those OU courses but never got around to it...

WildHoney said:

:wink:

Oh you were talking about the chinese..... i thought you meant..... oh nevermind :giggle:

:wink: no I was actually talking about the nevermind part.....:giggle:

everyday....hmm..it depends I am more of a 2-3 times a week girl.......my bf WOULD everyday if I let him:shh:

Sounds like you like beef curry a lot wild! I'm more into chicken, but a bit of beef is always really good when you can get it!!!!

:lol: :lol:

Will you miss me when i'm off Wild? :wink:

yumm......I LOVE BEEF!

shadow.jpg
[/IMG]

:ohmy: OH! as in cow...............:shifty:

I'm doing a course on music, which is learning to read music basically! It's pretty tough, i must say! But good too!
I've did one before at 1st level&passed it, so i'm hoping to keep going and get a degree from it! :yes:

It's hard to explain what it all entails in the little time i have, Wild so i'll fill you in a bit more tom nite! Or is it B who'll do that? Or maybe NI!! :ohmy:

susanp6 said:
Sounds like you like beef curry a lot wild! I'm more into chicken, but a bit of beef is always really good when you can get it!!!!

:lol: :lol:

Will you miss me when i'm off Wild? :wink:

Yes you know i will :hug:

when i read it i was :sad: but i understand you have to do your course work..

Just promise you'll drop us a post every now and again so we know you're ok :hug:

susanp6 said:
I'm doing a course on music, which is learning to read music basically! It's pretty tough, i must say! But good too!
I've did one before at 1st level&passed it, so i'm hoping to keep going and get a degree from it! :yes:

It's hard to explain what it all entails in the little time i have, Wild so i'll fill you in a bit more tom nite! Or is it B who'll do that? Or maybe NI!! :ohmy:

Yeah...we can talk about school later:wink: .....since we have to go soon, lets get down and dirty:drool:

OH! What a pic to leave on Dis!! PHWOOAARRR!!!! :ohmy: :drool:

What a hot&sexy, sexy bit of beef!! :eek: :combust: :combust:

Well, 5 mins and i'm saying bye! :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom