Pleba Girls Party - In a place where the wind calls our names

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Sarah :hug:

how are you?

Did Jem buy any chips at the store?
Was Paul there? :wink:

:happy:
:laugh:

:lmao: unfortunately it appears paul didnt come grocery shopping, but i think checkout girl though i was going to rob something, shes watching me v carefully :lmao:

and congrats sarah and dallas :hyper:

*goes back to catching up

Hey:hug : I have a sore throat and a lot of homework, but other than that I'm fine :shrug :

How are you? :hug:

sore throats and homework :madwife:

im fine thanks am trying to catch up and cook some bacon at the smae time, i so knowim gonna get distracted onm here and nurn my bacon :lol:

its so quiet here today

:(

bonoishot said:

sore throats and homework :madwife:

im fine thanks am trying to catch up and cook some bacon at the smae time, i so knowim gonna get distracted onm here and nurn my bacon :lol:

its so quiet here today

:(

:lol: I'm eating a BLT

I don't like how it's so quiet :sad: When it's this quiet there's nothing to distract me from my homework :| :lol:

WildHoney said:
i think Jem is probably scratching the burnt bits off her bacon :lol:

Sarah, homework is important. Although we miss you we wouldn't want you to get low grades :no:

I'm getting my homework done...don't worry :) I'm a straight A student :wink:

And plus, I'm doing my Bono homework :dancing:

Last edited:
WildHoney said:
i think Jem is probably scratching the burnt bits off her bacon :lol:

Sarah, homework is important. Although we miss you we wouldn't want you to get low grades :no:

:LMAO:

I caught it just in time

agrees with wild :yes:

just going to get a vimto :wink:

oh wild i spoke to DG yesterday , she had exams earlier this week so thats why she couldnt come on after school , shes ok though and said hi to everyone :happy:

bonoishot said:

Now THATS what i call homework :drool: :drool:

Oh YES :drool: I like this homeowrk a lot....I get to read Conversations with Bono and then write a 9 paragraph essay on how Bono fits into different categories of intelligence :) :happy:

I'm so surprised that my teacher agreed to let me do my biography on him :hyper:

Jem :hug:

I'm fine. How are you today??

alot better than the other day thanks, i even laughed at my stupidity with kat when i spoke to her on the phone

WildHoney said:
That's nice to hear Dg is ok although she had exams :yuck:

I was just looking at Ruff's quaifications WOW :ohmy: :bow:

i know ruff is so smart :love::bow:

whereve you seen her qualifications, i wanna see :hyper:

:hug: :wave:

Just wanted to say HI!!! to everyone. I need to get busy with my freelance work, so I'm going to have to sit home and get lots done. That's not much fun, I know, but it will be a load off my mind when it is done!!!

It was 2 months ago today that I was on stage :sad: :(

(sorry I know that was random, I just had to state that though :lol: )

Back
Top Bottom