Pleba Girls Party - In a place where the wind calls our names

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone have a good antidote for being in a funk when you favorite U2 song on repeat isn’t working? I’ve already tried chocolate ice cream…..

Diane L said:
Russty, that signature for Drea is really pretty!

Thanks its for our journals. We are part of the very first Pleban Knitting Team for the online Knitting Olympics. :lol:

I want to go to Disneyworld! :hyper: I want cute Mickey Mouse ears! :heart:

Night Sarah and Jules :hug: :heart: :hug:

I'm behind in the thread, so:

Diane L said:

Can you go into the office with a set of binoculars to watch the game? Bring a portable TV or radio and lots of beer, cola and Doritos and have a party!

:lmao:

Actually, Ford Field's enclosed, so you can't see into the stadium from where we are. (You can almost see into Comerica Park -- the Tigers Baseball stadium-- from elsewhere on our floor, though.)

I'm not even sure how close they would let me to our office on on Super Bowl Sunday ... we do have our own on site parking, but they are going to shut down a lot of streets in that area because of a winter festival and for security reasons.

FlyYourKite said:
Where have you stayed when you've gone Bri? I think you've told me before but my mind is failing me at the moment :hmm:

We've stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge (awesome hotel, :heart:, helps if you like anaimals :lol: But the people are cool, many are native from Africa, lots of Africa art and stuff too...so interesting. Downside, is that it's a lil less accessible, without a car, your maintransport is by bus)
Also, Wilderness Lodge (also nice, far more accessible. Can see the magic kingdom from there)
Yachut Club (so nice :drool: amazing pool. SO many things at your fingertips...good food too)
Port Orleans
Umm....I feel as if I'm forgetting one....

Back
Top Bottom