Pleba Girls Party - In a place where the wind calls our names

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
circa1992 said:

Oh YES :drool: I like this homeowrk a lot....I get to read Conversations with Bono and then write a 9 paragraph essay on how Bono fits into different categories of intelligence :) :happy:

I'm so surprised that my teacher agreed to let me do my biography on him :hyper:

i wish i could have done Bono homework at school :drool:

Bet you dont need to do much research really, but still looking and readin about Bono (even if you know it) never hurts :lol:

yay for your teacher lettin you do your project on B :happy:

bonoishot said:

i wish i could have done Bono homework at school :drool:

Bet you dont need to do much research really, but still looking and readin about Bono (even if you know it) never hurts :lol:

yay for your teacher lettin you do your project on B :happy:

I know...I'll probably already know most of the stuff in the book :lol: But, hey, my teacher's going to let us read our books in class....so english is going to be funnnnnn :)

When I showed her what book I wanted to do, she turns to me and says sarcastically (sp?) "Well isn't this a surprise?" :lol:

circa1992 said:

I know...I'll probably already know most of the stuff in the book :lol: But, hey, my teacher's going to let us read our books in class....so english is going to be funnnnnn :)

When I showed her what book I wanted to do, she turns to me and says sarcastically (sp?) "Well isn't this a surprise?" :lol:

:lol:

im always on about U2 at work so if i say anything ireland/u2 related theyre all like :blahblah: thats a suprise

theres a programme on i wanna watch

bbl :hug:

Drea--no more cowboys that I can see. I hope it won't take them another month to write the next chapter!

Jem, here's a plan: you win the lottery in England, I'll win a major lottery in America, and then we both can go to Hawaii!!!

I did the bed today......lazy.
Usually, I do the stand-up (so I can dance in there :shifty:)
They had a canned food drive today, bring in a can and tan for free.
I could have done the spray if I wanted to because it was for anything you wanted........but thats like a $35 session and I'm not greedy. So I just went for 6 minutes.

If I start tanning now..................I'll be ready for.................:shifty:
...............somewhere sunny.

Now in the next little while you're going to hear Russty and I mentioning the Knitting Olympics (esp. after Feb 10th *G*)... so I just thought I'd show these off :wink:

knittingolympicsteam_canada.jpg

KnittingOlympicsTeamCANscarf.gif

(No I didn't make these, someone else did *g*)

Russty and I were talking about a Pleba Girls' Team button earlier, but neither of us can really do it :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom